The Fallen TS Girl

I like when Japanese people think that

Vagina = I now thirst for dicks

I'm quite sure that the majority of male people who would get TS could put up with dressing girly and adjusting to their new body, not getting attracted to guys ahaha

Power Uploader
SaeZZGm.png

edit: @Confused
>caring about such trivialities

Dex-chan lover
@ringo_juusu
I mean that's logically speaking.

Unless you're either a bi or gay there's no way you would be attracted to a guy.
The argument of "If the gender change then the mentality will also change" is void unless it's proven otherwise.

Most of Genderswap romance tend to be like this though but they almost never states anything about their sexuality because you know "People doesn't give a shit to that" and when they do "I have a crush on a girl but I still fall for a guy".

Might want to avoid that kind of stereotypes.

Well at least it's not hentai, where if you got genderswapped, a single dick will mindbreak you into whore 99% of the time.

Power Uploader
@Xaelath
>sexua orientations
881316b4de0905f66d8e5bc8234b956c.jpg

There's a reason that after a century of “research” into this nonsense they still can't come up with a more suitable definition than self-report, because when they try to measure signs of arousal like pupil dilation then suddenly they must conclude “everyone is bisexual” which they don't want to do; they would also have to conclude that human beings are attracted to their rapist, so it's not worth much.

“sexual orientations” are a load of b.s. — it's just a social box the fool who feels he needs to give himself an “identity” would put onto himself, during the Italian renaissance every single male ever liked other males, but now I'm supposed to believe that human beings are genetically programmed to like only one sex? — the biggest nonsense of our time, indeed.

Power Uploader
@Xaelath So it disproves your entire point which is based on the assumption that “sexual orientations” are more than a memish self-reported label.

Your point makes about as much sense as saying that if genderswap did not like chocolate before, he can't start to like it after the swap because human beings must be rigidly classified into those that like chocolate, and those that don't, and this is decided at birth, and can never change.

@trapsarebetter First, I'm a pro LGBTQ+ person so I agree with what you're trying to say, in general.

>during the Italian renaissance every single male ever liked other males

This is just straight up wrong though.
Facts are facts and this here is just BS. Why? Because the Church has always had huge impact in shaping Italy's society so if they'd say being gay is a sin most people would believe it to be so. I'm not saying that they pretended not to be gay, they believed being gay was the most wrong you could be on Earth and pretty much nobody was open about it, we know stuff only now and just about a bunch of individuals so it's TURBO safe to assume that LGBTQ+ people even then were a minority and a super loathed one too.

I'm Italian, I know my shit.

Power Uploader
@ringo_juusu

I don't think you know it as well as you claim, see historians answering this here:

During the 15th/16th century homosexual relationships between men were quite common, specially in the city of Florence. Florence came to be so heavily associated with homosexuality that Renaissance Germans used the word "Florenzer" as a euphemism for a homosexual. Domenico of Prato, a poet from the time period wrote several works about the joy of being a homosexual and how common it had become in Florentine society. He was disgusted by the fact the story of Adam & Eve could potentially distract young men from experiencing the love of other men.

Yes, Catholicism technically forbids it, it also forbids loaning money with interest which was also common for Catholics at the time — man has always ignored whatever of his religion he seeks to ignore.

It was also very common during the Ottoman empire, in spite of Sunni Islam having a similar prohibition against it.

Finally:
First, I'm a pro LGBTQ+ person so I agree with what you're trying to say, in general.
I find that the l.h.b.t.q.+ community in general is hell-bent on keeping the idea of sexual orientations alive and classifying people into meaningless, vague, and self-reported categories and insist that one take up such a category for oneself.

It seems amusing to me that so many people are arguing about sexual orientations and societal impact and whatnot, even getting defensive about their stance, in relation to a manga where a guy magically becomes a girl. Let that sink in.

narunatsu1, I don't know if you're going to read this but if you are I just want to say that's probably the most best take I've seen on this entire website and I don't understand why things like this happen on a manga where the genderswaped character has the most weakest heterosexuality and willpower I've seen in any genderswapping manga so far.

Fed-Kun's army
@DMKnight if you place an @ symbol in front of someones name it will notify them of the message. Like I did with your name in this comment.

@nahui3

Not with that gay shit but is suicide supposed to be funny? What's the point of your comment?

To everyone else imagine getting in-depth arguing about sexuality in the comment section of a glorified comic book 😂

Users who are viewing this thread