The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 15 - The Passing of Winter (2)

ivv

Dex-chan lover
I almost thought she got ambushed on the way back from the meeting T_T

Double-page supporter
gawsh I love these silly family, thank you for the translation

Kyaaaa!! Thanks For Your Hard Work!! <3 <3

I am sorry but who end up reading carrotoon as cartoon at the end bcoz you got too used to fast reading.. oh i was the only one.. XD

Dex-chan lover
I'm very comfortable with this manga, it has a good draw, good setting and pallet of colours which many mangakas fail to do.

Fed-Kun's army
thank you sm this manga is so nice and im glad its getting updates <3

Fed-Kun's army
fkjlfdjlksjkl at least no one wondered what her nightmare was about, they just thought she thought she was getting attacked bc she felt the weight of the twins;; but the feeling of suffocation probably triggered it yep... IT'S SO CUTE HOW THEY SNUCK INTO BED WITH HER AAAAA I'M SO HAPPY THEY CALL HER MOM AND ARE A REAL FAMILY!!! SO!!! HAPPY!!!

thank you very much for the update, bucci gang!!! always spoiling us, u da mvps~ <3

Fed-Kun's army
I guess the flashback was how she died in her first life because we were never told about how she died.

Dex-chan lover
@ivv I see that if the background panel is the usual white then it represent the story in present time.

but, if it turned into dark background or other colour we can assume that the story has shifted to either a past, future time or a character's imagination

so cute, their relationship is also going well. I'm so glad to see that happen. Thanks, Bucci Gang!

Users who are viewing this thread