The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 18 - The Passing of Winter (5)

Dex-chan lover
Jeremy that's your new father.... XD
Also thank you for the multi release...

Hey, kid! You're going to be a father of four. Congrats! ❤️❤️😂❤️❤️❤️✨

Dex-chan lover
aah even though i kind of like jeremy as ml lololol

but he is handsome do instant approval

Wow... that boy is so HANDSOME 😍
He seems pretty similar to Duke Nuremberg... his eyes and hair color matches. I already ship him with Shuli. They would be so cute together!

Dex-chan lover
Well it'd nice how obvious they make the male lead.

Also her brother got a deserved ass whopping but I wish she'd tell her kids to be mindful of any of her family approaching them as well. The eldest would def understand if she explained it.

Hey guys, are you know where to read gucci translation from chapter 1?

@colomopri i actually kinda fantasize jeremy with that black haired guy being rival (as kinght and as someone who see shuli important(?)) !

Dex-chan lover
Hmm...familiar but not in her memories...could he be that boy that she was talking to about beans in the giant allegorical flashback chapter?

Those three are like a couple of baby birds crying cuz they wanna be fed! 😂👌🏽🍿

Is that a new unexpected romantic lead who is gonna be at odds with the eldest brother or his new friend? 🤔🍿 Is he a Duke's son or a Prince? 🤔🍿

Oh, yeah! He's definitely romantic lead material! 😂😂😂😅🍿 Crap! Jeremy + this new kid! Bahahahahaha!!! 😂😂😅👌🏽🍿 Crap! This will be novel! (Please, spare me! I know! I know! Pun alert! 😅😂👌🏽🍿)

But, what's up with his family? 🤔 Do I sense a new disgruntled addition to the family‽😅😂👌🏽🍿❤️🤔 Hopefully, he gets approved in a way. Though, I can imagine the lulz from the siblings! 😂 That troublesome redhead plus the other jealous siblings! 😂🍿 Still, what's to come of it? 🤔 Will he be a prospective romantic lead or an adoptive sibling? 🤔😂🍿 And will the children approve of him? 🤔

I wonder if he turns out to be the antagonist's son, the person behind her (likely) murder? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
I'm seeing Tadano eyes this batch lately hahahahaha

Thanks for the update.

Users who are viewing this thread