The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 19 - The Passing of Winter (6)

@dearbambii
Same. I don't trust them at all. If they had no qualms driving the wedge even further apart between Shuli and the kids to cement their own power in her last lifetime, I don't have much hope for them in this lifetime either. Personally speaking, I think Jeremy would object to this marriage as soon as Shuli would bring this up and will continue doing so until Shuli gives up. Now that they have a better relationship, she just might be more receptive to his objections. If I had my way, I would rather Shuli just protect Jeremy until he's strong enough to stand on his own to protect the family and allows him to marry who he loves. She should value the kids happiness more than the wishes of the dead Johannes who apparently didn't spend much time with the kids.

This is quite a surprise to see Johannes being portrayed as a semi-good character. He gave good advice to first timeline Shuli. I imagine his death is what caused his daughter to go evil

The spoilers I do know to anyone who is interested
1. Shuli died because of a bandit attack while on the way to the wedding venue
2. Ohara was in on the inheritance drama in the first timeline so we could label her as evil (having Shuli not attend the wedding isn't ringing any warning bells? Even if it was possible she did that to help keep the surprise a secret, the surprise was meant to happen at/during Jeremy's wedding) at the first timeline.
3. Elias will end up with Ohara in the current timeline. The relationship produces Shuli's very first grandchild
4. Jeremy's lovelife in the new timeline is either pitiful or nonexistent, expanded spoilers coming up
5. Shuli will end up in a double wedding with her daughter Rachel

2nd hand spoilers warning
Jeremy falls for Shuli in the new timeline but is not even the 2nd ML. 2nd ML will be the Prince who isn't on good terms with his cousin(?)/relative ML Nora. Jeremy's feelings become a negative plot point when the evil relatives use it as a rumor that drives a wedge between him and Elias who doesn't take the news very well.

Fed-Kun's army
@Hypothon holy hell that 3rd point on 1st spoilers... really???? well, as long as in this life she's a good girl, that's okay..
who is with the spoiler number 5 though?

Fed-Kun's army
aaah shuli pls don't... DON'T DO IT!!!! PLS

thank you very much for all the updates on the great series, bucci gang!! it's like y'all know today is my bday lmao

I always wondered if Johannes and Shuli had a loving relationship although Johannes basically 'bought' her from her family.

Dex-chan lover
@saudagarbeta Based on her reaction when she got sent back and how she speaks of him, yes it would seem like they did have a loving relationship.

Thanks for the updates! I want to see more of Shuli bonding with the children tho. Ohara's not a bad girl (based on some spoilers below), which is great! ✨✨

@Torrence_Jet
ML is Nora, the ally duke's kid who saved her from her brother earlier. The series barely has any spoilers so we don't exactly know when he fell for her (remember, he is last seen showing his good impression on Shuli was because of her maternal presence). The prince will show up I believe next chapter? A real pretty boy, almost androgynous (for me at least). If I haven't read the spoilers, images alone would make him look suspicious. Again
I believe the prince and Nora are relatives (related to papa Duke's side of the family?) and Nora doesn't exactly like him. You'll see later at the party. Nora and the duke will show up much earlier before the prince

@amaranthia
again, this is as far as the spoilers I've read go. A shame other than the plot point with Jeremy, the poor boy's lovelife is nonexistent (or has not been spoiled) in the new timeline. Spoiler #5, the other girl is one of the twins (was her name not Rachel? I guess I remembered it wrong then?)
Ohara follow-up
Elias is a good and pure boy and all that but I was honestly surprised with his ending too, depending on how the author wrote the ship and character building later for Ohara, we could learn to accept it but it still feels awkward. I honestly just feel sorry for Jeremy since we don't have spoilers with his own love interest, much less since his feelings did more trouble than good and leads to an obvious tragic heartbreak. The other half of the twins don't have a love interest mentioned either but he's too young.

Fed-Kun's army
Getting the kids ready is the first and foremost priority, also the hardest task 😂
OH! So that's Johannes! His first appearance!
Adult Ohara seems annoying, but young her looks decent and cute. I hope the best for all of them, but I'm in love-hate relationship with angst.

Users who are viewing this thread