The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
i dont think this time travel thing is very satisfying, they set up all these conflicts and then they're just abandoned. obviously the kids will still dislike her, but it still wont be the same situation as what we were introduced to

Double-page supporter
@botodopo huh now that I think of it. Yeah. It does seem such a a waste, there's also a lot of potential with this story if they continued the situation as it is and find a way on how to resolve it. But at this point I'll take what I can.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I'm kind of sad that we will probably never get to see the kids realizations that they were wrong about her and attempts to make amends, as represented by the paper airplanes in the previous chapter. Sure, they'll probably have a better relationship post-time travel, but it won't be the same.

The moment u continue to care for people who only saw the surface mylady......... me? I would've left long ago.....

Aggregator gang
I feel like a lot of the bad blood between her and the kids could be resolved with a bit more communication though. Probs too late now, what with isekai being aroun the corner

Fed-Kun's army
I can't get over how good the art is 😭❤️
Sometimes I can't even focus on the story. It's that good ❤️

She calls him a bastard....doesn't seem like she cares that much about him to me

Fed-Kun's army
Why would you believe an obviously malicious woman like her? “Oh no, he doesn’t want you to come, take my word for it.”

like i can totally understand if the oldest son hates her on the surface she looks like the biggest bitch and then when you question her about it she calls you a powerless bastard

Aggregator gang
Hmmm. Her "children" look like trash. If it's a story about her licking their asses after time travel then it's garbage.

Fed-Kun's army
I dont understand as to what's happening... but Im intrigued to know more

Group Leader
It's so sad... poor stepmother, she had tough life. 😥

Thanks for the chapter! 😘

It started going wrong the moment an adult decided to take a child as a wife and act step mother to his children who are the same age as her

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

It probably wasn’t her fault, I mean who decides that a child is fit enough to be a mother?!?!?

Ay what? Why do i already hate the lady and why're these people thinking it's the kids fault? From what i just read she started to flirt with men only a month after there father passed away and then blamed the kid who lashed out? Whaaat???

It's entirely her fault for there hatred. If this is a villain story then sure, but the way it's written it looks like a "Poor me" story and i'm not feeling even the slightest pity for her.

Users who are viewing this thread