The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 30 - The Passing of Winter (17)

I'm regret to read this chapter before the next update lol, it's such a terrible cliffhanger :(

Thanks for the translation ♡

Well, it's pretty much a given at this point who she ends up with—but even then, the kids as they are present will not likely cast her out on the street—so that problem is solved. 😂 Granny on the other hand—not so much!

Though. I expect her loyalty is that her family never actually loved her and despite his age, her husband for the short two-year of her marriage meaningfully cared for her—even if he did leave her with an untenable situation with the kids & estate.

Still, I think that his affectionate and meaningful presence was the first genuine love she'd ever experienced, unconditionally, which would mean that the kids & her late husband are more "family" than her biological relations. :3

SHIT! I can feel it. This will definitly make me cry at some point TT

Thank you for the update ! <3

I’m ready for Shuli to put that b*tch in her f*ckin place 👏👏👏

And lowkey makes me sad how much she went through in her previous life, unprepared and inexperienced as she was, Shuli tried the damn best she could and in the end she died a horrible death bearing the fact that Johannes family resented her and never knowing Shulis actions were always for them, given that it was Johannes last wish 😭

Dex-chan lover
@ALuver01 the family in the past already know Shuli's actions were always for them, but they were too late to make Shuli closer to them and Shuli already thought they hate her.
The thing about 'can't join eldest son's wedding' is actually a lie made by the fiancee for reason unknown.

Aldis What!? Fr? But if they knew why’d they let her leave? Or did they find out after she left? And it was a lie? But wasn’t Jeremy with his “fiancée” when they were kicking Shuli out? I’m so confused

Dex-chan lover
@ALuver01 No, they knew before she left. It was stated in the Prologue. I don't know why the relationship still cold but I think that because the children reluctant (remember, their first impression about Shuli was bad) and Shuli until the end was like 'i war alone i died alone'. She was moving forward without even including the children at all. It's like too late to reconcile? Also they didn't kicking her out I think? She decided to move out herself. The fiancee is from a family that (I read in one chapter already here) someone warns Shuli about them (forgot who lol). I think the father has hidden agenda but dunno. It's been long since I read the novel's spoiler.

Aldis Omg ur frickin right!! I went back and I saw the prologue and I was like holyy shiz it’s different from what I remembered, I either confused it with something else or I’m on crack or something but now the question is who’s after Shuli? How many are enemies are there? And why? 🤔

@Sleepingair
I was answering Hyuuga_ryuu, basically she read the raws and asked for a translation of last panels, in the latest chapter the prince confessed to our mc

I hope she wont get a fake lover this time... the cons outweigh the pros by far

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

So that explains the scene of Jeremy and her arguing about her having a questionable relationship after his father's death. A bunch of misunderstanding. :(

At least her mum was realistic about all of this. Like how is her child supposed to raise all of these kids!?? I know she seems like an awful person and she's prob doing this for her own benefit but still, she's not wrong. Let's face it, this is what women had to do in these times. Did Shuli even have money to her name at the end of timeline 1, when she was ready to start anew?

Dex-chan lover
So what made jeremy so angry in the beginning was all a fake lover to protect the family from shuli's greedy ass family? God shuli really doing so much, and was ruined for it originally...

Fed-Kun's army
ahhhhh the mother did nothing wrong? screw that....she basically sold her off
who said the next person she's going to marry her off to is a good person? what a joke....

Users who are viewing this thread