The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 35 - Christmas (2)

Group Leader
man his dad really reminds me of mine... and not in a positive way. my heart sinks for nora. :'(

Double-page supporter
Dude you entered the imperial palace without a notice , idk ofc he will be mad + you insulted the crown prince aka the soon to be king

oh no I hate this miscommunication between parents & child which I relate so much but wish not happen esp twd Nora 😔😔. I actually kinda understand the Duke Nürnberg position but at the same wish he would seeing more understanding twd his son.

yeah definitely can relate. you try reaching out so much to the other person to understand why they act the way they do but they ignore you

It would be irritating to read Korean titles in a Germanic story actually, so I'm okay with miss. And I just thought since she was once married he had to call her mrs, and that's why he was embrassed.

Ughhhh... got mixed feelings about this...
I personally like the Crown Prince, but he's pretty sus when I think about it. He seems like the dude who's always manipulating things from the shadows or like really two-faced.

Also, I feel you, Nora. It's really painful when a parent acts that way. If only they could give you a second of their time... Just a second. Maybe if it was only a one-time thing, you wouldn't be too hurt, but when these same little things pile up over time, it hurts, it really does. And with his mother so weak, he probably doesn't get much love from her as well.

Wanting affection that never come. I'm sure his father does love him but just can't express it in the right ways. I don't think he fully understands he's isolating his son and Nora really can't be expected to tell his father that. It's just misunderstanding over misunderstandings, the gap between the two widening every day until their relationship is irreparable. I hope that things get better and they actually start to communicate and listen to each other.

Thank you for the chapter!

Aggregator gang
Oooof seems MC should adopt everyone’s child at this rate

Users who are viewing this thread