The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 36 - Christmas (3)

Omg thank u so much!!! This manhwa is literally my favorite comic, I can’t wait to see what happens next :)

Dex-chan lover
I hope Elias responds well to the gift. I never imagine him being happy with it for some depressing reason.

Off the top of my head, the only trees that produce red wood are those absolutely colossal multi-century old Giant Sequoias, sometimes call Redwoods. Even then, I think that’s just a name, I don’t any tree naturally produces red wood... right? But what I’m getting to is, unless that crossbow is varnish to produce such a rich, vibrant shade of red, just the thought of having the heartwood of such a colossal tree delicately carved and fitted into a crossbow is just... awesome. Very random tangent that I thought I’d just share.

ON THE COMPLETE OTHER LEG, WOOOOOOOOO! IT’S BACK B*TCHES! XD

Aggregator gang
https://www.wood-database.com/wood-finder/?fwp_m_color=red
@RevereShin that depends what you want to call a red, but there are quite a few trees which produce quite a vibrant colour of wood.

I'm more worried by the fact that he stores a crossbow with a string attached.

Aw cute Christmas shopping. I hope he likes that crossbow.

Oooo that new lady is so pretty!

Thank you for translating this.

Dex-chan lover
She's...buying the little kids complete encyclopedias? Is that a normal christmas present...?

Double-page supporter
I will never understand how they have really well done 18th-19th century style cuirassier uniforms, but are using 14th century federschwerts.

Fed-Kun's army
@100thlurker This kind of manhwa always have a setting in a ~18th century European style country but I have never seen any kind of firearm smh. I guess they want both the balls and colourful dresses and the swords fight.

I love everything about this chapter. How much thought she puts into the gifts, the crossbow, her meeting with this new mysterious lady, her general happiness at going Christmas shopping. Ahhh, I've really missed this series~

Aggregator gang
Thank you BUCCI GANG!

Shuli is such a sweet girl and mom to everyone. Warms my heart and makes me think there is good in the world, When I see this be updated.

Fed-Kun's army
@ThrystaVindr Erm not for Christmas but I once received a children's encyclopedia as a gift when I was younger. It was like more picturish book version of an encyclopedia than what you are thinking of. if I remember it was nice to read or maybe imma nerd. Not sure if they have that in that era though?

Users who are viewing this thread