The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 37 - Christmas (4)

OK BUT THAT SWORD IS AS TALL AS NORA IS HOW TF DOES ONE WIELD IT?

Also i thought we're gonna get a panel about the red head receiving the bow but i guess not??

This just crossed my mind but.... Shuli died that day after being attacked by bandits right?? I wonder what happens after that in the original storyline? More importantly i want to know how do the kids react to her death.

Banned
@Heenimakira

Well since she misunderstood them, its a good chance they were all upset. They were probably first upset when she left in the night and then went crazy when they found out she died.

Yo u guys, that sword is HUMONGOUS. Even snowboards are supposed to be only equal to your height. Jesus.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the double chapter 😁 Also, poor Nora, I'm glad that he at least got something from Shuli

Zweihanders are long (some were over 2 meters in length) but like all swords they're fairly light, with 4 kilograms being the absolute maximum weight of a non-ceremonial zweihander with most between 2 and 3 kilograms.

I love the use of german(it's german right lol) in this story. I mean, instead of opting for a made-up koreafied european bla-bla, this is way better...

Users who are viewing this thread