The Fantasie of a Stepmother

😍I really like how this story hits the right places and gives focus to family. Really warms my soul up !😍

uuuh so the thing is I just really want the story to stay as it is, the MC showing all those old men and b*tchy women how badass she is in politics while also being an awesome mother, without any cliché romance...is that too much to ask?

Can we keep it this way? No complicated romance. Family that warmed up. I usually like fast paced stories but I like how slow this is.

More and More I really love this story it is becoming my favorite. As always thanks for sharing this with us!

@acutsieronai well, i agree with you. It's rather rare to see a family-focused story especially in parenting (this is only in my case). It reminded me a little of my mother who passed away when i was a kid (of course without drama). I hoping this Web comic will keep this way until the end.

Why do I feel like the prince is in love with shuli? Also, I ship Nora and shuli lol

I don’t know who to ship!! Also, Shuli is such a good MC. I’m so fricken proud of her every single chapter, lol.

I don't ship her with anyone. T_T Not Nora, not the prince, not her own step children. She's mentally older than all of them by a lot. I just want her to be happy with her children and/or maybe find someone her own age (mentally).

Users who are viewing this thread