The Fantasie of a Stepmother

It's saddening that even irl,
there are a lot of parents that focus more on "trying to educate" their children to the point where the purpose is just to keep up the faces or pride,
I agree that kids or your children are definitely not as experienced as adults, and somewhat still immature and still growing, but they also have their own thinking,, and they act on to what they think is right and what

I know it's hard to be a parent, and to take care of a gift,, that's a big responsibility,, but listening to your children and giving them your thoughts and being honest to them can have a great impact to the children....

Sorry for the long talk,, the chapter just brought the drama out from my deep within after seeing nora like that :,((

then nora is gonna go to heroine's home then this stupid prince is gonna get jealous or something lmao

Fed-Kun's army
Beautiful... The art, the story, the conflicts, even the ugliest part of human draw and delivered beautifully. There're a lot of portrayal of family here. And none of it perfect.

Well, no family perfect irl anyway.

FFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK
NOW I HATE THE CROWN PRINCE AND NURNBERG'S HEAD (i forget his name, but is it important?lol)
HOW DARE THEY MAKE NORA LIKE THIS.
YOU, NURNBERG COUPLE, ARE FAILURE PIECE OF SHIT.
YOU AND THAT DAMNED PRIDE OF YOURS SHOULD JUST GO TO HELL.
AND THAT CARDINAL IS SMELL LIKE A BITCH, A BITCH I TELL YOU

Woah complex well-written characters! This world needs a Martin Luther.

Nora....don't drown in the sadness....please....keep your head out if the water...don't drown...😭💚

Oooh what a chance for court intrigue and drama! Love it! It does make me wonder what past life knowledge Shuli has about this situtation.

Bruh the history and storyline is so well written it felt like a crash course video. Stan my man John green😔

ahhh.... poor Nora... i a bit sensitive to this after I finished my quiz.................................................... i hope he find someone, who will love him full-hearted..

i kinda,,, want,,, the cardinal richalieu or whatever and the crown prince,,, to just,,,,, die :))))))) also thanks for the updates buccigang!!

I really like this art style. It leans more toward comic strip rather than shoujo anime/manhua if that makes sense. And the paneling decisions can be so cool. I think in 34 there was a crow panel that was typesetted and drawn really well.

this is genuinely my favorite manhwa. the emotions it portrays in this story are so authentic. the art is just breath taking. the story line is unique but the author plays everything out really smoothly. the characters personality and actions are all so well thought out. it's not some childish shit you can find on the side of the highway. I regret not reading it sooner.

Double-page supporter
Holy shit this got it all, charming characters, a lead character with a personality other than "since i came back in time i have acquired perfect judgement and i am now the perfect being", characters(both "good" and "villains") with nuances and that aren't stupid (i wonder why so many mangas/webcomics get this one wrong since most of the time they're supposed to be competent nobles but end up being stupid) and politics that make you interested in it and not some random crap pieced together to try to have semblance of a development this definitely deserves its high rating
I GIVE IT A 10!

Users who are viewing this thread