The Fantasie of a Stepmother

Fed-Kun's army
@smape I think you are only half right.
I think the main conflict in this world is the fight between the church and the emperor for who is in charge. The church wants to use a crusade to become the premiant power. Basically use Deus Vult to pull the faithful to their side and force the emperor to follow their will.
Its basically the Holy Roman Empire in our world; where the pope and the emperors of the HRE fought over who was in charge for centuries especially over things like who could tax the commoners and who owned the land. There was also the fact that many emperors wanted the right to pick their own priests/cardinals and sometimes even the pope himself.

As for the nobles, the issue is that with the oldest heir still a child, any adult with a blood relation or possibly a marriage connection to the the old head of the Neuschwanstein family can try to push a claim to succeed him or at least take up guardianship of the children of the head until they come of age enough to succeed their father. The one who put a stop to this was Shuli, who took guardianship over the children herself; protecting them from the machinations of their older family members.

Hello, im plannning to read this after completing its season one, why does it says epilogue tho. Is that the mark of finishing s1?

WE’VE BEEN WAITING SINCE LAST YEAR TO SEE HOW PPL FROM THE PAST/OTHER TIMELINE REACTING ON SHULLI’S DEATH AND WE ARE SO READY FOR THIS PAIN 😭 PLEASE GET HER REVENGE!! ヾ(`ヘ´)ノ゙ I HOPE THE EPILOGUE ARC IS LONGER UNTIL THE CHURCH FACTION CRUMBLES

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

First of all, I'm really hooked to this manhwa. It does have great art, great deception and great story and plot. However, there are somethings I'm annoyed at. When she was reincarnated or something, I do understand that the black haired boy with blue eyes became close to her, so he was part in the reincarnation. But, in the real life(shuli's real life), the black haired boy doesn't have any role in the past. I jusr don't understand why the author need to show in for two whole chapter. Like, it's annoying. Yes, he does like her but tf, he doesn't even exist in shuli's past life. I'm super annoyed and bored. I think I'll just drop this before it ends if this will continue.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@BanditHadron I think you'll find shoujo MLs put off male audiences because how unrealistic and annoying they are from men's perspective. Same problem I have with a lot of shounen females. I can't imagine that many men (not all) enjoying a story about babysitting

Dex-chan lover
@pika112233
I know exactly what you're talking about, and it is indeed a ridiculous epidemic. A lot of them seem to embody behaviour that modern society would regard as... Well, creepy at the minimum, controlling and disgusting / scary at times.

Doesn't make some of these any less interesting to read, though, just for how well-written the majority is.

Wait it says epilogue, it’s not done yet right? Still so many questions, like that foreign princess’s role and who marries, and the details.

Code:

i love this so much. one of the best, at first i thought this will be like, just romance and cliche stuff, yknow like the other ones that will just go smoothly and nothing more, this story make me feel heavy emotions that i didn't expect, i rate this 10/10. i really love this.

Users who are viewing this thread