The Fantasie of a Stepmother

🤬🤬🤬I just want to step on, crumpled, kicked, jab that bastardo cardinal, pope & that church minions.. I'm so mad...you @+;^¥°¥@(£(_;_:-£)£/£;£ 🤬

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I wonder, Ohara is trash in the past life, what would she be this time around though.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

The story from the original timeline/alternate universe is actually sooo good! Mucho interesadooo-oh

Code:

OMG ALL OF THIS HAPPENED AFTER HER DEATH!!! THIS IS SO SAD!!! 😭 😭

Code:

This hurts to watch man, gosh the church really didn’t need to go that far

Code:

@kurokihikiro well it technically is, for shuli. And I am waiting for the moment when that priest bastard's head goes flying with his yandere looking assistant of course also the knight captain should get punished too. Just hoping O'Hara doesn't go evil in this timeline.

Code:

OMG NORAAAAAAA... oh god will he be the one to solve her case?! My heart! 😭😭

Code:

😭😭Does anyone who have read the novel knows when this heartbreaking flashback ends?😭

My Feels During Epilogue. . .
ffx-yuna-wallpaper3-800x600.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread