The Fantasie of a Stepmother

it's so heartening to know that shuli was loved even in the previous timeline 🥺 unreliable narrators are the best

@d12a even the spoilers forum on the novel wasn’t super clear about it LOL
if the forum is to be trusted, there’s still a bunch that will happen even after shulli’s death. i don’t know if the manhwa will show it (the original timeline) all in one go, but the immediate aftermath of shulli’s death (from Nora’s point of view too, which is exciting!) should still be about two or three chapters long. but that’s if they’re quick about it lol.

Epilogue is heavy and all but it's not breaking. It's just sad, but not the type that would make you feel helpless, depressed, anxious, or anything worse than sad.

That said, story is a drama-focused story about family (i think?) and deserves at least 7 for a person who doesn't like drama and can reach a 10 for those who do.

words cannot describe how thankful I am for the translators picking this gem up after reading that latest chapters SHULI THOUGHT THE KIDS DIDN'T LOVE HER SHE THOUGHT THEY DIDN'T LOVE HER

I'm still screaming, the heck is up with this church conspiracy, I'm loosing my damn mind

This is not what anyone expected I think. Just staring at the images and rereading the scenes doesn't help. Oh Boy...I just realized how much I like the story.

Wait, epilogue?! Is it already ending? what? I thought it's just a flashback or something? or is it just the chapter title?

@Cassou_g
The recent chapters are from the first timeline. All of the chapters that we've read are from the second timeline so you could say she is dead but only in the 1st timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread