The Fate of the Returned Hero - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Return of the Hero

Dex-chan lover
This kind of isekai has been trending lately AND I WELCOME IT!

Fed-Kun's army
THe setting isnt new (adittedly, less used) but i like the story, The MC is the hero, successfully did his duty, and was sent back properly. typically with these Return Isekais its free travel between worlds or they forcefully returned the hero because they feared his powers ect... its nice seeing it being the MC's choice after having a "normal" successful isekai journey. Which ironically is a story you never see.

Something about the slight nuance of him being slow to notice he's able to do something he shouldn't because he's made a habit of it really got me idk

Supporter
Hello, world administrator? I'd like to submit an error report pertaining to the laws of physics.

Double-page supporter
Sufficiently advanced technology is indecipherable from magic.

Magic is simply a portion of reality we can't manipulate just yet.

Dex-chan lover
pretty dark in my room, lemme just summon myself a wisp real quick to- wait what the fucc, how-!?

Dex-chan lover
Didn't expect a MC craving for non-Japanese food to be so refreshing.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'd probably cry my eyes out too when eating the burger giving me that feeling that I'm finally home.

Thank you for the chapter.
And yeah, happens to everyone, light spells are just too easy to cast RIP. Like once I went to bed and I felt like there was a spider (watched a horror movie before) and then I subconsciously cast a light spell... but it was way too bright and woke me up completely, no spider :/ Haha, no magic in this world.

Dex-chan lover
how come nobody mentions the university student in an isekai that in 3 years didn't pop his cherry??
also shouldn't be more happy to see a friend of years after so long... but yeah, sure cry over some burguers (I know its the realization that he's back)

Users who are viewing this thread