The Fed-Up OL Wants to Serve the Great Villainess - Ch. 14

Who the fuck is this rabbies guy that looks like a boy kisser and wtf is he doing in my yuri manga!?

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Idk why Diana is in this, she seems very clumsily inserted in every scene she's present in. I don't particularly mind if it's supposed to go harem, poly, love triangle or whatever, but I'm just saying that whenever Diana is present it's always to the detriment of the story in one way or another :wowee:

Dex-chan lover
The plan is to assasinate someone in the commotion and frame diana.

This can take many forms, whether it's a trick planted in her gear/gem, or having a mage ready to cast the same spell at the same time.
assasinating someone wouldn't make her seem to be out of control though (at most it will seem so in the moment, but not long enough for her to get killed). So the prince would not feel any pressure to kill her, or even to step in (just leave arresting her to the professionals aka the guards).

Dex-chan lover
I've already read up to the latest chapter 17 in Spanish but its always good to re-read it in English! Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
way poly ending? like do people are stupid with missing thers is no harem tag here? i blacklisted the harem tag cuz is the type of tags i AVOID i have many that i avoid so way do you wish for others to have the story ruined?
Poly and harem are different, and for tagging purposes entail much different dynamics. You don't see harem tags on An Easy Introduction to Love Triangles or Luminous=Blue despite both being poly because the harem tag makes little sense.

Dex-chan lover
considering the amount of time it's taking her to fall for lapis, she isn't easy at all lol
It's not like lapis has made any actual moves on her. Just hints for now and my whole point is that natori is extremely mentally weak. Hints will just pass by, but direct approaches impact her greatly

Edit: Mentally weak is a very poor way to put it. It should probably be something like... Suggestible. Yes, I think suggestible is the right word for her

Dex-chan lover
It's not like lapis has made any actual moves on her. Just hints for now and my whole point is that natori is extremely mentally weak. Hints will just pass by, but direct approaches impact her greatly

Edit: Mentally weak is a very poor way to put it. It should probably be something like... Suggestible. Yes, I think suggestible is the right word for her
i get what you are saying but it's made clear in her interactions with others that she is affectionate in a friendly way with everyone (leading diana falling for her) while with lapis you can tell when they are together it's different between them

Dex-chan lover
Not only did she make the heroine and villainness fall for her, but she's turned the VP into a cuckold. This OL is dangerous.

Dex-chan lover
way poly ending? like do people are stupid with missing thers is no harem tag here? i blacklisted the harem tag cuz is the type of tags i AVOID i have many that i avoid so way do you wish for others to have the story ruined?

You do know series can get more tags later when certain things happen?
Or that a lot of 'harem' series ends with MC picking one girl?

Also is Engrish your 2nd language or something? Your post is worse than low effort MTL.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

now this is smells like some trigonometric polyamorous love right here. all sides filled in, equilateral. hope they all get together at the end.

Dex-chan lover
I really want our MC to have both girls! She'll make herself the queen and have both a commoner wife and a noble wife to be the thing that connects them!

Dex-chan lover
assasinating someone wouldn't make her seem to be out of control though (at most it will seem so in the moment, but not long enough for her to get killed). So the prince would not feel any pressure to kill her, or even to step in (just leave arresting her to the professionals aka the guards).
Making it seem like it was her own fault would drive quite a wedge in her mental state, and the prince could still have some automatic trauma from what mr. VP did before.

No single action will tie it all in, but as long as he's not caught, he can keep it on until someone cracks. That's the dangerous part of this kind of gaslighting.

Fed-Kun's army
Diana's such a fucking retard.
And can all the polytards go back to Dynasty? Thank you.
Hey. Calm down, okay? Also, Dynasty is just majority yuri. Very, very little of it has poly ending. I know because I've read dozens of yuri manga they've worked on and have tried explicitly looking for yuri manga with poly endings. There aren't many.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Rubeus is a funny guy.

I wonder how the prince will react when he hears about what he's trying to do.

Users who are viewing this thread