The Fed-Up OL Wants to Serve the Great Villainess - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
She doesn't care what happens after the purge, because there is no ideological reason behind her plan. It seems she just wants to avenge her childhood friend.

We already know Lapis wants the purge for revenge. She's operating on grievance and pain. Natori has always been the kind of person who wants to help Lapis heal from that pain. The alternative you're talking about could be a good story if the characters and the world were different, but here it would just be a case of "subverting expectations" Game of Thrones style.
I agree that Natori likely wouldn't fully accept Lapis' plans but I could see her becoming more sympathetic to them if what she learns about the past is truly terrible. I can't see her agreeing fully with whatever Lapis has in store but maybe she might modify Lapis' plans instead in a more constructive way. If it turns out that there really has been some disgusting events that precipitated everything, we might have a bit of both. It just doesn't feel like Lapis is twirling her moustache. There's something that's caused all this, like you mentioned.

Double-page supporter
Nice to see villainess who's actually for once, well, villain. She plans comfy genocides, coups, good stuff.
Too often villainesses are just misunderstood or blamed for things they didn't do or just victimised in general.

Aggregator gang
Ah, my gay heart just won't stop thumping, even more so after I had a sneak peek at the raw version of chapter 12. AHHHHH!!!! I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT!!!!!! NOW I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT UPDATE TO THE POINT THAT I CAN'T HELP MYSELF BUT REREAD CHAP 11 FOR THE FIFTH TIME NOW!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
If this was Smut then this would be the chapter the yandere master/mistress makes the first move in bed after delivering that line.

Users who are viewing this thread