The First Hunter - Ch. 1

Group Leader
dumbo, u put my name wrong, it supposed to be Stryklar. 1 Star, this is wat u get

Aggregator gang
I wonder how many people will notice that the title is in chinese and not korean lol

As someone who read the raws, the fact that this was translated from a chinese translation just ruins it for me. It's a korean webtoon based on a korean novel for god's sake.

Also, why the hell is it "Yong Chuan City, Hua Meng"? In the original raws, it is "South Korea, Bucheon-si". If the chinese translation also altered the location names for the story to take place in China and not Korea, it would absolutely botch up the story later down the road. Trust me. I read the entire novel and I'm caught up on the original korean webtoon. If the story takes place in china with chinese characters as it seems in the chinese translations, it would cause SERIOUS plot holes and errors later on (artifacts, US military, chinese villains, etc). Just translate it using the original korean version.

Dex-chan lover
Dude be like "Ok, i wanna die, but i aint letting some ugly monster kill me". A man has to have his priorities straight.

This guy is flexing his muscle f*** im so jealous if i have that muscle I wouldn't need a girlfriend cause you know muscle never betray

Users who are viewing this thread