The First Hunter - Ch. 22

thanks for the translation, but can you use the name using korean not chinese?

Dex-chan lover
yea don't try to cooperate with this dude that has an army of his own and has shown that he's more powerful than your strongest fighter, instead just do everything you can to make him an enemy...

"retreat immediately" *continues to launch a straight assault versus a telekinesis-user*... Yup, definitely elite soldiers right there.

Known as the best , will do any impossible mission without even being told to and beat your best fighter with relative ease. Might just be me but that is someone you should not try to fuck with.

@Weeboi-kun if you read the previous translation his name is major oh saebum and now his name is major qin u, this I suspect due to the raw is in Chinese and the translator using Chinese name to translate it to English. the name of the city changes too. I hope the translator using the Korean name than Chinese translated name, then for the Chinese name for the Chinese to prevent confusion.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the scanslation but i hope that the name was not changed to chinese... its really confusing that the name changes from the korean to chinese...

Users who are viewing this thread