The First Hunter - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation, it's honestly pretty readable, only some very minor mistakes here and there

Dex-chan lover
This was very well done.
I can't speak for anyone else, but personally I prefer coherency over the original lines, so here's what I would fix (not saying these are perfect either)
P3:
The fact that he killed a yellow-grade monster is beyond my expectations.
P9:
Hyung-nim, who on earth is she... and why is the Command Army giving us a national treasure to save her?
P12:
Also, the USFK is much more powerful than you think. If the U.S. sends reinforcements, any group that conflicts with the USFK is virtually done for.
P14:
I know better than anyone else that this is an era where people can't survive without changing.
P31:
Yes, the lieutenant colonel must've sent someone there in advance, and they probably failed. Then he asked me because I've got the power to save her.
P33:
(to) know what the other group is up to unless you're (the)
P39:From all the literature I've read, it's customary to place women first in the quote "women and children"
P41:
(they're) short on (weapons)
P50: The wording is incorrect for
Why did we use this thing now, damn it!
Thank you, tl

Great TL, thanks for the upload!

And not sure if it's just me but why does the pacing and transitions seem too fast or out of place?
Been reading from the start and there were quite a few chapters that made scroll back a few times to just get the pace to make sense. 😅

great TL. with the exception of 2 missing words (which are easily deduced), it's pretty much perfect. thank you very much for this

Lmao @ that dude in the tank.
"Hmm, I'm a machine gunner, I wonder if I should use the MG to shoot the enemy."

Users who are viewing this thread