The First Sequence

The ManHua is Funny as F
haha
Totally Would Recommend, Just don't expect good story,
it's brainless fun :)

I agree that this Manhua is brainless. The original webnovel is amazing. It is witty, heartbreaking, and mysterious. It is one of my favorite novels and I recommend it to anyone that wants a great read, (instead on this manhua). The webnovel is called 'The First Order' and the name actually makes sense when you get to the end of the novel, ('The First Sequence' makes no sense).

Dex-chan lover
This is dragging on for so long... We don't know what's happening at all, boring. Dropped c31, and I still had too much free time to read that much.
The drawings suck hard, so worse than boring.
Otherwise it's quite funny, but that's it. Very bad.

The drawing is the most important in comics, otherwise we'll just read a novel or watch a movie. Art here is literally garbage, so why bother producing and reading this ? :unsure::sick:

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I've read 132 chapters (time of writing this review)

I really like the start where MC + group were living in dirt poor conditions trying to make their way into the barrier
The more the plot progresses, the more childish it becomes

I will keep reading it
but MC goes around killing people who sometimes do nothing to him
It is funny how easily you can distinguish where this story originated from...China

If you have free time and you liked the anime or the first few chapters, you might as well give it a shot.
but make sure to not use your brain that much

Users who are viewing this thread