The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh I just want everything of the flashback mass dumped in one go :p I know that is quite a lot of chapters (i think right up to raws now), but just so wanna binge the flashback part, personally.

@sootyxsnowpetal
that’s what harcen gets from being an ass, joining traitors for treason and usurp the throne, despite himself didn’t get any benefits. He didn’t think about the impact it has to ercella and her family. Was he bored and think treason is a good idea to spend the time or something? I actually quite bitter that in the end, that he’s forgiven. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ They should’ve just stayed divorced and live separately.

Man, couldn't help but read the spoilers and now I'm not so sure I'd like to continue this.

It's good but I'm not into tragic endings.

Noooo those spoilersssss but are you sure??? @sootyxsnowpetal
Because I was thinking that would be the scenario in the first timeline (maybe) but since Ercella came back she could change the events! Like her son engagement... I bet this could be connected with the
treason. And Ercella said her brother to look into the matter about that duke going to that land, that is suspicious
so I don’t know because I didn’t read the novel but I guess it could be really the case that Ercella changes something this time, prevents some events to occur and so on! I can’t believe she’ll accept
her brother’s family ruin
without fighting.

Dex-chan lover
Dude Vicente looks exactly like Harsen when he was young. ALSO YALL BE SPOILING AND NOW I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT IT LOL thanks tho, that means i can prepare my heart somehow

Those spoilers got me TRIPPING 😫
i don't want depresso expresso ending
I'm alr depressed and tragic endings r the worst
I'd rather have lovey dovey cliche ending then ;-;

Fed-Kun's army
please STOP reacting to spoilers in the comments! It's the exact same thing than spoilers to someone who don't want to know what will happen or what kind of end it will have... if you want to react to spoilers just hide it like you would hide a spoiler and people interested in spoilers will just look at them and that's it. Not that hard...

Users who are viewing this thread