The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 18

Idk why this saddens me. I think it’s because he threw the child raising thing back at her before.😢

I mean, it wasn't a nice situation, but that guy's words sounded very much like the fox claiming the grapes are sour 🙄
It's no wonder that she doesn't want her son to be sacrificed the way she was sacrificed. That may be the best parenting choice, no matter how late, it's just barely not too late, maybe 🤔

yes they are soooo cute but im still anxious about her son's marriage🤧

It looks like this guy goes into hiding no matter what the event is, so he was probably at her coming of age party.

@jouyato and @StellarIceberg, I've just read chapter 18 and... Well, is just reinforcing what both of you said.
Now we also have her ex-best choice trying to make things even "better". And, again, lots of misunderstandings because they won't talk to each other until both have hear every possible rumor, feeding their own doubts and negative feelings.
Can I blame society again? Lol
Such a nasty age! People marrying young, they can't even deal with their own feelings as it is and their families expect them to manage life with a companion and children because "it's the best way for you and your siblings to live well", really? Just too many obligations and expectations, like @jouyato said, for such young lady/couple.

Despite having so much to complain about the story settings', like @StellarIceberg said, it's nice to see how a MC has to deal with her past mistakes instead of a total reset.

Ps: sorry for not reply individually, but you guys were in such a sync! Thanks for helping me get through my frustration lol
Also, please, overlook grammar or any other mistakes since this is not my first language...!

This has such a sad tone to it how they can't talk everything out asap bc they def are romantically interested in each other and it's more than a political marriage

AFTER READING THE NOVEL IT PAINS ME TO SEE HOW MISCOMMUNICATION AND LACK OF COMMUNICATION , PUTS A STRAIN ON A RELATIONSHIP

TAKE THIS CHAPTER FOR EXAMPLE, IT IS AS PLAIN AS DAY THAT THEY SOMEWHAT HAVE MUTUAL FEELINGS TOWARDS EACH OTHER

BUT ADDING THE DIFFERENT FACTORS OF RUMORS,HIGH SOCIETY AND THEIR LACK OF COMMUNICATION

MISUNDERSTANDINGS ARE BOUND TO HAPPEN

SO TO EVERYONE THAT
SHY AWAY FROM CONFRONTATION OUT OF FEAR

SPEAK YOUR MIND BECAUSE BOTTLING IT UP INSIDE DRIVES MORE MISUNDERSTANDINGS TO ARISE

LASTLY, THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER BELOVED SCANALTORS! YOU ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

STAY SAFE EVERYONE!!!

Ps. For those who are curious how I made my comment look like that , I used the tools above, along with some basic programming knowledge <3

Users who are viewing this thread