The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
@eva4hidden

Very well written, thank you!
Just to add that sometimes good communication takes a little time too, as you might not understand your own feelings right away, so patience is needed

Dex-chan lover
So glad for more of this, I hope as the story goes on many haters stop hating on our Mc.

Fed-Kun's army
Everything Screams Harsen loved her but Boi oh boi, gotta love how other people can sour up a situation and Harsen is a legit introvert, even at his own party he was in a room far away from everything quite possibly because he was out of energy from dealing with some many people at a time, hell he could've of been at her coming of age and been in a room by himself cause he didn't want the attention.

The way the princess said that comment about ellas coming of age, has me thinking she somehow forced Harsen not to attend

Dex-chan lover
FOR HER
HARSEN WAS HER BEST CHOICE ORIGINALLY BC IT WAS THE BEST THING THAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO HER

BUT THEN FINDING OUT FROM SNAKE BOY SHE LEANED BACK INTO THE BEST OUT OF THE CHOICES BC SHE UNDERSTANDS REALITY CNNSJDDBDHHDH

Supporter
So he thinks she only accepted out convenience and she thinks the same of him?

Surprisingly she seems more mature in the flashback than she does now. I appreciate how she’s questioning things for herself and navigating through all of this. The way they talk about her past behavior, without understanding her thoughts about the situation, made you think she was incredibly frivolous and naive.

Dang such a complicated feelings
This whyyy people communication is important in a rship
It takes both side effort to make it work

Now I wish she turned back time to when she was young T_T I want them to fix their relationship

Oh my she misunderstood quiet sever
She thought that he was using her but he did not he just falled in love w/ her but she didn't even had a single tear drop of a feeling for him

Sad bernhadt or whatever you spell that name

Group Leader
Things have barely started but my heart is already in thousands of pieces.

so the princess stopped bernhardt from going to her coming of age????? also jesus theyre so cute but theyve got the situation all twisted up hdjsjjfksk i wish they could just be straight with each other.

when she put those flowers which represented his love back into the chest after being told he was using her...... man i felt that. there are so much...... misunderstandings..... bc of the lack of communication. bruh.

Users who are viewing this thread