The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 22

In all of this is both side were in the wrong for not talking about the issues at hand but with the inclusion of outter environment factors adding extra stressed to the marriage and mentality of both side. Communication would have solved some issue but not all issues. I do hope we see his side of thing also as he was force to go to war,kill family and trying to figure out the issue of the estate but this might be gloss over, I just hope its doesn't.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, depression is a bitch.

@milkutea That's the nature of people who tend to be irrational. Most possible because of their upbringing.

Just like i commented in the prev chapter... this story is just so sad...
Having all those problem piling up. No matter how strong you are, in the end you are still human. Making mistakes, making wrong decisions, and else and else.
Its just too pitiful how this story really potrays real life... (except the part she went back in time)

Just... life only happen once and we ought to make mistakes. Thats why nobody's perfect

@milkutea

People often react emotionally to what they are presented with. It's hard not to, really. In most stories this is justifiable/expected/intended.
Personally I think this story is too complex and there's no set "tropes" among the main characters.

Life was hard, mistakes were made, consequences suck.

Post partum depression is real guys... As a nurse I've seen it happen countless times, and it's heartbreaking for the child and the mother most of all.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, life sucks for everybody in this manhwa. I'm surprised Harsen didn't become depressed himself, he's got a lot on his plate. Also calm down, Harsen would never cheat. MC says in the first chapter he's always been faithful.

it sure is a shit show for everyone, harsen included.... but lest we forget what harsen said before the flashback started... ā€œWhat have you done for Vicente all this time? Did you have your motherhood awakening? Iā€™ve turned a blind eye to everything youā€™ve wanted, etc etcā€

this part really went under my skin heck i canā€™t helped be mad with the call out šŸ‘€ coz dude youā€™re the same too but ofc itā€™s also v depressing that harsen wasnā€™t lying either, ercella did neglect vicente the same way harsen neglected her. thereā€™s no physical abuse but the indifference and lack of care were there.

ercella did say she couldnā€™t hate everyone and ended up pouring it all to vicente in retaliation. was harsen really blind to her suffering because he suffered too? or was it on purpose? like he chose to be indifferent and let her be neglectful full knowing the repercussions since he was under full pressure too with all the burden he was shouldering? crazy sitch i say.

by the time we finish with the flashback, was it so wrong that he even calls out ercella for actually caring now

I love flashbacks, they make me understand amd appreciate the characters more.

But not this time. Wake me up when the storm passes. I want some lovey dovey to cleanse my eyes.

Itā€™s a strange feeling reading this, because I am interested and do like the characters but thereā€™s always that lingering thought of how she neglected him for nearly 18 years. These flashbacks and inner thoughts definitely donā€™t make it better. I understand tho she has her reasoning but I canā€™t imagine growing like that, and while my home life isnā€™t perfect, I know Iā€™m blessed with I have. I would imagine this could be a hard read for anyone with a similar childhood

Users who are viewing this thread