The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 24

This teared me up quite a bit. Sometimes guys just doesn't know how to act when someone breaks down in front of them.

Had something similar happened in my life some 2 years ago in a relationship I had. Where I broke down and asked to break up since I'm not okay. And he just said okay. Nothing much else.

Guys really should show vulnerability and tell their feelings. It's frustrating when you're already holding yourself bare and the other person wouldn't even open up to you. 😞 I get where Harsen is coming from too but it was a good time for him to have answered her questions she held onto these years. Like the "Why did you marry me?" question was something she held onto. Ever since she was proposed to. That's what? Since she was 16? So at least 19 years have passed. But alas.

There're 3 more chapters until I'm caught up so I think I'll still read it. Haha. I might stop if my heart can't take it. 😅

i was crying so hard and it hurt so much T . T you see, i have this thing were i put myself in the characters shoes and i hurts. but then i saw the bald meme and...... thank you some much XD

Ha that really hurt seeing that seriously he really loves her and probably has seen her at quite a few parties and truly loves her. However I bet he hasnt taken her opinion and feeling in consideration when he made choices and thought she would always be there for him and so he was able to do everything for her because he thought she loved him too. Damn that's fucked I bet his heart was shattered while she was saying what happened

this manhwa, particularly this chapter was so fucking sad and hits me in the feels. But the bald edits at the end breaks me. I love you guys

All this because she chose to indoctrinate herself with a stupid lie she heard from a man who was jealous of her engagement.

It’s crazy that she’s so angry at Harsen for not understanding her feelings when she hasn’t tried to understand his feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread