The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 27

finally, someone steps up against how they treated her, even if it was kinda halfheartedly. ffs. baroness contar the real mvp this chapter

Dex-chan lover
I love the baroness! Literally the first person in the story to stand up for Ercella, and even attempt to understand what she's going through! 🙏

All the men in this story are so useless. 🙄

Wow, they treat her like nothing but a baby making machine. She doesn't get to do anything. Her post-partum depression and general depression remained untreated. Nobody cares to step up for her. No wonder she feels like a stranger even AFTER giving birth to a child and that child is almost an adult... crazy.

wow im so glad that at least somebody understands ercella unlike all the men treating her as a outsider

I’m understanding her more and more. No wonder she became like that. I know there’s two sides but it’s like the husband didn’t even try, he should have asked for help honestly :(

I WANNA PUNCH EVERY PERSON WHO DOUBTED AND CRUCIFIED ERCELLA ON EARLY CHAPTERS! SUCK THIS SHIT YOU IDIOTS, SHE WAS NEVER CONSIDERED A HUMAN BEING IN THE FIRST PLACE, JUST A BABY MACHINE TO THEM! HOW ENRAGED IM 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

thank god for the baronessssss!!

i was gonna scream if she not able to get outta the place and have some alone time.

scared of her security tho. hopefully dat last panel guy isnt sumbdy bad. i dun rmbr him or izit new character???

I can stand it when people blame others for giving up. You rejected her help with affairs with the estate and the land even though what she said was right and she’s incredible smart only because she’s a woman who has a baby. If you treat her like trash of course she’s will consider herself like trash. She gave up because you and everyone else gave up on her. Why should she continue try to put effort in helping if no one wants it and thinks she a nuisance.

GO GET HIM BARONESS. fucki’mcrying. TALK YOUR SHIT AND PUT THAT BITCH HUSBAND OF YOURS IN HIS PLACE. ✨STAN WOMEN✨ BARONESS IS ON HER QUEEN SHIT

Users who are viewing this thread