The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 27

finally, someone with common sense! I hope our FL can just be happy.

The more story got unveiled,more fade away the first impression of "another terrible noble parent"
Living n this kind of enviroment, even most cheerful person will become depression in no time
Thank you for the chapter

So she was basically a sitting duck for what 17-18 years?

Not allowed to work, not allowed to go out alone, stuck in a loveless marriage, not able to go meet with friends as she wishes, not allowed to give input in her own household or in her child’s education or even marriage, battling postpartum depression and getting overall depressed and ill...

It is only natural that she became this way. None of us will hopefully have to experience half of what she went through.

The people who are still blaming her are just as inconsiderate and heartless as her husband and the people working there...

Honestly with every chapter I read I understand her more and more. Poor woman wasnt allowed to do anything except just exist and be frivolous

Omg, a character that actually gets it?!
What is this sorcery?
I was starting to believe they were all inconsiderate pieces of stuck up crap 😒

But seriously, can anybody blame her for becoming the way she was?
My god, I think that a random lamp in the duchy gets better treatment than she got for 17 years, at least it's considered a precious part of the duchy 😒

I'm just wondering if they have security secretly following her, because letting a lone noblewoman travel the town by herself seems incredibly dangerous?

i love how raw manhwas like these are. everything just feels so... normal. and, although i am a sucker for a good shoujo manhwa/manga, im glad that this wasnt all love, fantasy, and daisies (ofc it's already a given that the plot doesnt focus on such topics but i hope you get what i mean)

also, THANK GOD FOR THE BARONESS.

oof i thought this was another flashback chapter and got confused why vicente was grown. ty for the chapter!

thank you for the work ♡
it's refreshing to see her being outside again after all the previous depressing chapters lol

Thank God for the Countess 😭 I wish more people would've tried to think about Ercella's feelings and motivations instead of putting their own expectations and biases first.

Users who are viewing this thread