The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 28

It’s sad how restraining her life is. She made bad decisions and yet cant help but pity her.

Husbando, where are you? Your wifey gone get stolen.

Dude better stay a side character i can't deal with a fucking love triangle when there's already so much shit going on.

i feel so bad for her... she's been denied of things that she's wanted for so long... like really is there a need for women to be just trophy wives and child bearers? they have brains and can provide valid opinions... gosh this society is so annoying. modesty? staying within her own bubble? who gives a fuck about that... her husband should've supported her and understood her when she was struggling by herself and welcome her change in attitude. imo it's really annoying how her husband is set up to be in love with her but he DOESNT SHOW IT for gods sake.

Gosh I wished she divorce her husband and get married with this guy. He’s way more attentive, he actually wants to her purse her dreams, and is understanding. I know it’s not going to end up that way but it would be a much healthier relationship. Oh well 😔

wait bruh is this gonna get dropped cuz i will actually die, i love this story sm😭
damn i can't wait to see her pop off when she gets back omg. I hope their family gets better...

Yea, the perfect guy suddenly appears and patches things up everything for the female lead, just to dump him later. nice work author.

Well at least let us see a different path if we are starting this.

Group Leader
This really gives insight on how everyone in the duchy household is trash, that includes her husband.
I’m glad someone said this to her, she really needed it

Edit : Rather than a potential love interest, I hope people see this new guy as her comrade and true friend. There’s so much more in what their relationship could be aside from romantic, and I don’t see Ercella considering love anytime soon given she now wants to focus on her son and the education that she’s deprived from.

Wait, back up, who's this guy?
Did they know each other previously?
Also he looks too young and feels similar to her son, I can't see any hope of romance here

Also I don't want cheating or any of them doubting the other is cheating because that's just oil over fire over salt on a festering wound
(but that guy is probably a stalking horse huh)

=// damn... this is a real thing that happened to women before they were allowed to have jobs and earn for themselves post World War 2.
Married women with no job but being housewives, tend to get depressed because their lives become a monotone and they don't have much choices to go with to enrich their lives.

Users who are viewing this thread