The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 14

Idk if we're meant to dislike dowun but he's so cold to the princess 😥 she deserves better

Group Leader
Reading this chapter some of the raws I'm beggining to think the MCs are the bad guys....

I see no happy ending

from what I can tell they do get the thronne but theres some friction between dowun and her. And add on the fact that they did teccnically overthrow the current ruler i wouldnt be surprised if he backstabs her in the end to become the true emperor. He did throw his brother under the bus so I wouldn't put it past him. Or the other way is her killing him after she realizes his ambitions are too strong

Aggregator gang
@theilikepie Did the broken girl almost strangling her sister two chapters ago for threatening to steal her fiancee not give that away? XD

Oh boy.... Here we come :'D

@theilikepie I don't have the feeling about we dislike to think that the Dowun and the princess are bad people, but the next couple of events are sure to make some turns: What Dowun is willing to do to get power and how this is going to reflect in the princess.

I don't think we can see what Dowun and the Princess are about to do as evil or villainess. As we can see, the whole dynamic in the royal family is more competition as family love.
Like, the other sister is the favorite, but if the Princess become more liked by the Emperor, the sister losses her power. Or how the older brother is plotting in being the next emperor, etc. Their actions are not good either, they are using and discarding people for the purpose of more power.
The situation right now, is all going bad because the sister wants to drag the Princess to the dirt, by any means necessary.

I was noticing that, right now, the Princess is always in white/pink colors, but in the future she will be wearing black, with we see in a variety of characters, I think it means the lost of innocent/purity, etc.

But going back, yes, it's true in the raws there is some friction between Dowun and the Princess, but I don't think he is going to backstab her, at least not easily. Not because I think he likes her or they lived together for long, but because of the letter.
The reason why she gets authority to overthrow her brother is because of the letter, probably making her the new Empress. Dowun is a man and her husband, but he is no royal blood, if he was crown like the Princess was going n the scene, getting rid of her wouldn't be much a problem (I don't really know how is the story of China, accesscion in power, royal family, etc. It's just my interpretation of the raws). But, what we see is that she has the power and he is by her side, which means he can't just do whatever he wants, unless he have the whole council in his pocket, that is another history them (I believe, again).

Dex-chan lover
Dont tell me the kid made some kind of deal with that bitch sister? Or made blunder?

Dex-chan lover
Noooo please not the lil bro he's finally warming up to me >_<

Oh nooo what happened to my pure lil cinnamon roll?

Thanks for the translation! Can't wait fir more (ノ*>∀<)ノ♡

Omg !! What did he say??!
Thank you so much for all the releases !!!

Dex-chan lover
Mmm damn what happened to his skeptic nature? The one where he was like I ain't going to trust you especially when it's their first meeting?
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't he already know who she is? Frankly, if he doesn't know enough to be wary of the other players it's Dowun's fault. That dude may be brilliant alone, but he has stuff to learn about building a strong team.

@unime I understood that more of him being jealous, since his older brother is taking interest in someone else and all.

Aggregator gang
Hauuung, poor boy gonna get wrecked :(( lol. Anyway thank you for the translation!! Much appreciated

Group Leader
Looks like the Korean artists on Twitter are shipping Jayang and Dogyeol

F9bF2Ey.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread