The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 32

Fed-Kun's army
I get so nervous whenever a chp for this comes out. I'm just waiting for Dowun to betray her and I'm sure she's thinking the same. I want to hope for some romance for her but honestly, if she can just get out of this alive and living peacefully, I'll be more than happy.

I agree with @syaochan. My assumption is
Dowun initially thought of her as only a pawn in the palace politics. When she was young- the FL really liked/loved him- after all he was the only one who showed her any attention. I think over time, as she understood how Dowun's mind works the hero-worship in her eyes faded. As for Dowun- if he initially did not think much of her, I think the kind of strong female that she has become has made her more attractive to him. He is starting to show his kindness/friendship/love but this time she ain't buying it. Baek-Han is the kind of ML we would like to see paired with the FL- and yet if that happens, this story won't be any different from the countless palace drama comics we have read. I really hope that the author explores more about the relation (both past and present) between Dowun and the princess. Even if she does not get together and live her happily ever after with Dowun- I am more intrigued by their dynamic than between her and Mr. Bodyguard.

she had become somewhat empty shell like, like i know why but i just wish her to be more independent ...

Dex-chan lover
Dowun seems to be trying to show her his affection but at this point Her Majesty just doesn't believe him I guess.

im gonna give dowun the benefit of the doubt and i think he wanted to take her somewhere to pay respects for her biological mother too, but because hong lyon is still mad at him for changing her family records and basically removing any acknowledgement of her biological mother from history, she doesnt want anything to do with him on this day

I agree with @Lunarvclipse about what Dowun wanted to do. Oh Dowun. Uhhh, I felt like he could have made a much better relationship with her if he wasn’t too busy keeping his own secrets and his distance. This is why Baek Han’s gonna keep winning brownie points now.

Users who are viewing this thread