The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 35

I mean. I don‘t hate Dowun. He’s already made it clear from the beginning what his aim, and that love will never be involved in their marriage. She may have feelings for him, but they made a deal, and he isn’t obliged to return them. That’s why I don‘t like him too. He’s a cold sociopath. I don‘t see this relationship ever succeeding.

Oh come on dowun!!! I'm trying so hard to like you here!!!! Do something useful for once!!

Aww hell baekhan will probably be misjudged as a traitor and die...

Dowun is too scheming for me... I'd like it if he was a warm scheming dude like the green boy from abandoned empress... but I can't even figure him out @.@

LOL Because not wearing your engagement ring won't cause rumours, tight? Not like her ability is being questioned already and people say it's only thanks to him that she got it.

I can already tell something terrible will happen to Blondie.

Also dowun is so mysterious. Is he jealous? Or just cold and calculating? I really don't understand him.

@cassandra827 even if he wasn't an abuser, her illogical decision... her act coming from Dowun's incompetency, the guy failed to at least gain trust of the girl, even if Dowun actually means business (no love by all means) he should just talk about it once more instead of boiling fire to her, to him and Baek Han. Personally i hate this type of guy, a total pain in the ass, lack of mutual trust between them will be their downfall and im looking forward to it, hope this relationship is not working in the end as Dowun deserves it for once.

That's so contradictive and selfish for him, he told the clans to stfu but not letting her to do her job because he's scared to get tossed out? again what a pain in the ass this asshole is. I don't hate him, but he is a hassle, for all that genius label, he is a moron

Why he is being like this? I'm sure if he takes one step to her she will run to him. It's so upsetting...
Thanks for the update~^^

I knew he'd bring up the thing with the Guard lol - But the Empress who has no Emperor can have any man she wants

Fed-Kun's army
I like him but I hate him.
Dowun's really manipulative, petty and conniving. And every chapter we are reminded of this. But whyyy do I gush when they get close? WHYYY!!!
I like Baek Han for her.
Or some outsider who will give her love (and power) without using her.

Dowun, Dowun. You gained a little bit of affection but now you want her to take it back again??

oh my, he is rather petty than smart... If i saw her as my tool, if i had little bit of affection either way i will give her a little bit of space

From what I see, he's only showing bits of affection and did that for her mother maybe because it is easier to regain her trust. Not because he has feelings for her, but most likely thinking that it'll raise her affection for him like what happen in the past in the beginning when she was very fond of him. Though there's also a slim chance that maybe he does like her even if it's just a little bit. In the first few chapters, I remember that Dowun's brother mentioned to give the princess a compliment and after he did, he said that it was better that he just continued teaching the same way he has always done without compliments. So maybe he doesn't want to waste his time falling in love and focus on restoring his clan's power.

I think he's starting to show some affection towards her, but he passes it off as "for her own good" sorta?

The EQ is lacking in this one. What are you even doing? I'm not shipping anyone because it isn't why I'm reading, but he is just ridiculous. He registered her mother because he cared, but he is passing it off as a scheme...chile,if you don't shut up. Also Baek, don't go. I know it's cold, but do not visit that woman.

I get annoyed with Hong Lyon's behaviour, then I remember that she's probably still pretty young.

Those emotional spasms still leave her open to behaviour that could affect her status poorly:

Just wanted to be alone, ended up hanging out late with her male bodyguard in an isolated place. In a society like this!

Expecting to hear Dowun say "I did it because it would make you happy", when she knows better.

Still expecting him to wear a ring he's never worn, that she even hides under her clothing.

Girl, if you don't focus on securing your powerbase and exploring your newfound authority!

I sometimes hate that there can't be more politics/scheming and less of the romance bent with shojo stories. Women care about being all powerful too, it shouldn't always be "one or two guys should just love me and I'm satisfied" themes.

Sheesh.

II swear he's just awful as understanding or expressing emotions since it seems like Dowun was raised by a politically saavy father with ridiculously heavy expectations

Users who are viewing this thread