The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 38

Aggregator gang
Little brother prolly have gone bad after the trauma in the past.

ALSO PLEASE LET BAEK HAN BE END GAME. Her relationship with dowun is just straight up toxic.

i wish for completely different ML, like prince from neighboring county or sth(probably wont happen) Baek boy is cute and all, but i want both smart cunning and caring... every character is bit bland at this point..

honestly at this point I ship both of them with her but like, in an agonizing unhappy way. like I ship them but boy am I not having a good time

Can Baek Han just screw out of here? Feelings? Really? I hate master and servant relationship tropes the most.

A relationship between him and the Empress brings no benefits but a metric ton of problems; problems that extend past the value of his own head on a pike and could impact his entire clan.

I'd like to hope that he knows better than to act on anything, even should she approach him herself.

But we're here for the dramatic fallout when someone makes a stupid move anyway, so...

Double-page supporter
Oh nononono. I can see it already. The princess using Baek Han to irk or get Dowun's attention (or affection if possible...). Then Baek Han dying to protect her from Dowun's schemes of usurping and only then does she realize that he truly cared about her. I hope I'm wrong and I'm just spouting nonsense here ffffffff

WAIIT THAT WAS QUICK?? i need like more scenes of him staring at her or smth and then realizing it asdhjkloqwpesdmnhjkl

This is the first time I don't want a marriage to come any time soon. I'm scared Dowun will kill her and take the throne as soon as they're married.

She still needs do wun right now... If she still wont do something,like creating allies and do all the work herself and not making do wun do it all, she might easily lose what she have now.... The guard only liked her when he was given a chance... I dont think its genuine yet-He still has selfish thoughts...

@AevaEl Agreed. I don't mind master-servant relationships (but mostly only in the context of isekai-ed MCs, because it removes some of the power imbalance), however in this situation it just feels like a home-wrecker getting in the way of building a complicated and difficult but meaningful partnership between Hong Lyon and Dowun.

i like baek han but the master-servant relationship makes me v uncomfy if they do end up together

Users who are viewing this thread