The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
baek han is boring af to me but dowun is a bitch lol, i want hong lyon to end by herself

Dex-chan lover
Damn, thank you so so much for the releases! They're perfect!

And, while I don't usually view this manhwa as a romance genre (at least...not primarily?) I admit, I squeeled a little on the inside when dowun called out baekhan (something's coming~!)

Dex-chan lover
Goshhhhhh rumors abounddddddd
Many thanks
Also the little brother... Is no longer innocent either Mr. Dad guy
Many thanks

People are already gossiping about it? Man, Lyon's being too careless.

Dowun said he doesn't care if she has another lover, but he also told her not to hang out with Baek Han alone, so...

Huh, Dowun's father. Now we know where Dowun learned that everything must be a transaction.

The difference is that the father actually seems to care about his sons, whereas Dowun doesn't seem to care too much about blood relations. And still no mother on the picture.

I'm still on Dowun side though he could be the bad guy here. Baek Han is just too perfect too husband material while I usually prefer the opposite and I usually ship characters with complicated relationship. Tbh Dowun and MC don't need to end up together but I hope they do love each other.

Well yea the lil bro made a mistake but in the end he himself was the one paying for it while Dowun still took an advantage of him, his father turns out to be a caring father at least for both of his sons.

Dowun needs to go down, or maybe will go down someday, with that attitude everyone will start to turn against him, Lyon, his lil bro, maybe his father as well and the hypocrisy of him, he didn't care Lyon loves someone else but wants to get rid of Baek Han instead of giving him facility or business solution to the rumors as Lyon's target of love lol, what a pain in the ass guy he is. I don't see how he and Lyon will work out, i see nothing but a toxic relationship.

Double-page supporter
Maan Dowun needs to stop lying to Lyon. It's just making her trust him less and that's dangerous.

You guys Dowun’s dad isn’t good I mean he freaking took a bribe to hasten the wedding even though his own son was opposed to it. And him calling for Gyeol isn’t cause he loves his son but because of nepotism, he wants both his sons to have high positions in the palace.

While I think Gyeol wasn’t at fault and Dowun was totally in the wrong to cast him away when he was young, you can already tell Gyeol is bitter about the the whole experience and is looking for trouble now that he’s returned.

As sketch as Dowun is, I almost wonder if he doesn't want his brother to stay because he'll be unsafe. His father obviously doesn't care about repercussions, or else he wouldn't have allowed his son Dowun to be part of his schemes. I feel like the story is either trying too hard to make Dowun look like an emotionless jerk or he'a actually an emotionless jerk.
An example of the story skirting the issue a bit, is when we find out Dowun isn't wearing his engagement ring on his hand. Whose to say he wasn't wearing it on his neck like her? I'm so curious how this is gonna pan out🤔

Users who are viewing this thread