The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 40

I wanna see what dowun's POV is. There is a lot of covered truth in his side tho I am only presuming. I really think he doesn't know how to convey feelings and can't do shit right.

i will be so disappointed if dowun is endgame.... what is with chinese/korean authors pairing their mcs with toxic af mls when there's another dude RIGHT THERE that will actually treat the mc right

dowun needs to learn from the ml from duchess with an empty soul... just bc there's no love in the marriage doesn't mean you can't treat each other with respect fuck

but anyways tysm to lls for the amazing translations!! we are almost caught up to the raws :eek:

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like Dowun is going to win in the end but I sure as hell hope not.

It will be such a toxic relationship unless the author can pull some BS writing that somehow makes Dowun change his god damn ways

I told u, no dowun no baekhan.
The castle is just such a cruel place.
Our fl should just have a harem of her own.

Dex-chan lover
Boyo winning them pointtsss but with all these undertones of a hidden agenda.. I can't be happy. No no
Many thanks

Again!!! Thank you so much for another chapter!!!❤️ I really enjoy this series, so thank you so much for the update!

Dex-chan lover
I am pretty unfamiliar with stories similar to this one, so I always thought the queen would end up with Baek Han. I didn't think there's a possibility that the author would let her stay with Dowun who I always thought was the main antagonist.

Dex-chan lover
okay. I think I'm missing something with this story and I finally found out why.

First, the title is Formed by a Cloud. in which we interprets is Dowun. However this Dowun doesn't have any inch of kindness or care for our Hong Lyon which is very troubling. She's an indispensable tool in his hands, so Hong Lyon treats him the same is satisfying but! She grew very cold instead. Is this story a despair inducing one?

Second, the author really made Baek Han literally the opposite of Dowun. This at first isn't wrong, but the blatant siding of Hong Lyon is a bit weird. She knows by siding him too much will make him an easy target of Dowun. I think, rather than Baek Han, I think she'll better off faring with Gyeol.

I don't know possibilities of Dowun ever becoming a main couple, but judging by the notion, should he be? Will look for another updates then.

I thought Dowun was just gonna pretend he didn't know what was going on lol Thankfully he didn't, otherwise Lyon would misunderstand and stay mad at Baek Han for a while.

I was smiling like a fool when I got to the last pages. Like always, Baek Han never disappoints 😊

The cover picture for the raws worry me, but Lyon had like 0 fluff scenes with Dowun after they got older, so I'm pretty hopeful he's not actually endgame.

B for BAEK HAN
B for BEST BOY
Really, did Dowun think his controlling tendencies would fly well with Lyon? Someone has not being paying attention.
Also, power to Best Boy for sticking his guns and listening to Lyon's orders above Dowun's.

Users who are viewing this thread