The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 41

Dear god, please PLEASE let my gut feeling be wrong about her ending up with Dowun and let her live with this beautiful, kind knight. Also don’t let him die....PLEASE

Aww its so cute. I really ship their relationship but I do I feel like this is such a huge death flag or signal that some sort of tragedy will happen. Urghh Korean dramas mess with me so that I can never truly appreciate a happy moment I am just waiting for the plot twist to happen.

I adore you, but you gonna die. There can only be one moon in the Queen’s sky, and Dowun is determined to be it.

I'm sorry. I'm just not feeling Baek Han.

I'll protect you, eh? From nightmares? Or from intrigues? With what?

More fool her for buying such a line. Well, all this would've been avoidable if Dowun was slightly more approachable.

She wouldn't be looking for affection from this fella if Dowun was filling that gap.

@AevaEl for someone who never got comfort from anyone or even acknowledgement saying something like can have big impacts afterall. And im thinking you forgot how she was treated in the past as a CHILD even tho you’re probably binge reading it.

Dex-chan lover
Oh gosh....this was way too much for my shipper heart... why you two gotta act like so cute around each other gahhh

OH GOD SOMETHING BAD IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO BAEK IN THE NEAR FUTURE RIGHT?? RIGHT?? FUCK

Fed-Kun's army
I REALLY hope that Dowun and the Empress can work their shit out. Its not like he's trying to hurt her intentionally, but he keeps fucking doing it. They really need to have a serious talk about their relationship, because they sent each other too many mixed signals in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread