The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 47

So thus brown guy is conspyrating against her too.... So maybe he is in the side of the other princess? 🤔

Is jayang conspiring with the brown dude? Or is he in league with dowun against baek han?
Honglyon finally saying that she treasures Shady Boy Dowun despite their mutual coldness.
I worry for Baek Han though.

Aaah too many speculations, Ill just let it be and wait for next chapter.
Thanks for the translation uwu

Contributor
@EmpressJim
I think she treasures him, but their mutual coldness has locked him into just that, not a potential interest.

Dex-chan lover
Shady little brother
What are you planning you little prick
Many thanks

I feel like at first the slowness was intriguing, but chapter after chapter almost nothing happens and it’s just become annoying.

Dex-chan lover
It's amusing . . . They had a plan to get Baek Han out of the way. Why would that be? Well, he's the princess' bodyguard, so presumably they had a plan to nobble the princess while he was out of the way. Except the princess isn't where she's supposed to be and he's gone to find her, so their success in having Baek Han not be there is probably completely useless. In theory, the princess is doing something dangerous in just pissing off by herself without telling anyone, but there are advantages to unpredictability. Don't you hate it when you stage a hit and the victim doesn't show up?

Dex-chan lover
Well, things just got a lot more tense all of a sudden. We don't even know which players are working with who just yet.

Many people are going to try to kill the princess, perhaps even dowun. I found it strange that theur clothes were purple, like astara's

This looks bad for Lyon, the sis is still alive and probably plotting on the rebellion, the lil bro is suspicious, Dowun... being the genius as describing looks incapable to foresee this as he only focused on Baek Han and being edgy.

and it's kinda confirmed that Lyon didn't consider him as the most important person in her life anymore, that makes me worried about the bodyguard.

Users who are viewing this thread