The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 48

I think Baek Han breaking the bodyguard code law is a drawing line for Hong Lyon; that Baek Han is a nice guy who can't let anyone get hurt. If we were back to the past, that was also what made Baek Han met her; rescued a girl who was nobody. It was in his blood since long time ago. I think this scene will give Hong Lyon more thought about how to take things with Baek Han

@Aeriandra
I agree with that... 100%
------
She needs to find her evil half sister and killer her, killing her with poison was too kind, and easy to fake
did no one check if the b*tch was dead or not ? I know Lyon is soft but , she did participial in the culling of the old royal family so she can't be that~ soft.
Honest Id expect her to stab her corpse just in case. I forget which culture did this but I know it was done.

Sigh i don't like where the story is going....

The author seems to push "your naivety and kindness will destroy you" to Baek Han as well as Lyon as he's so selfless with helping everyone in needs and eventually will have him into a huge trouble.. probably even kill him later
expecially in next chapter when the grandma he saved actually taking care of the bitch sister.
making like "yo, you're too kind, you're dumb" is a mediocre and annoying storyline. I also have no sympathy towards Dowun and his antics either, he's annoying as character and also at fault with this situation.

This seems like a setup for something big... probably a rebellion or war.

@cinic
I share the sentiment he doesn't show any intelligence... this has nothing to do with isekais character tho, this series isn't isekai, idk why you mixed all of them up. Disagree, Baek Han is not a bad character, he's just the character author pushes as a total opposite to Dowun and so far he's doing pretty well at that. If you're a hater or Baek haters, i have nothing else to say because haters are usually stubborn.

Dowun is annoying for me because he's also dumb, probably at the same level as Baek... lol. Lyon, grow up as she is right now is because of him. He is sometimes too harsh to her resulting in either misunderstanding or a painful experience for her, their relationship is cracked because he refuses to give a little affection and think she's the same person as him. Idk if he's inept to show affection, just a pure asshole or both... none of us can confirm his real nature except for the author. So many things he... being "the cold guy" resulting him into trouble or (seems like) will be in the future. Aside from Lyon (her mom's grave case) being a victim, his lil bro is also suspicious right now, his father showed a sign as well (being mad that Dowun is hostile to his lil bro as a family) and after all the talk about "feeling isn't important", "idc if you love another man" - to Lyon in the face now he's starting to lose composure and jealous to Baek. All of his hypocrisy are hillarious. He's so busy with Baek & Lyon's relationship.

The series is pretty interesting tho, im very curious of what those three will do next, i just don't like the direction going because this seems will end up bad for either Lyon, Dowun, Baek Han or all of them.

@cinic
Honestly it's pointless if you want to compare Dowun and Baek Han because both of them are interesting in their own way and... if you want to justify Baek is a shit character by obvious reasoning like author's plot armor, it just doesn't work that way, in the end you're too emotional and biased on your own (as expected of haters) so i don't want to argue further, im sorry. Btw... Gary Stu? where is that come from? don't use the term you didn't actually get what it means... i can see if it's Rey from Star Wars but Baek (where he actually had his own struggle)? just don't.

It also has nothing to do with 21th century or whatever, it's just common sense or very humanly of her that Dowun being too harsh will result of Lyon feel tired someday, i agree she is too emotional but she came from a bottom place, didn't receive much of her mom's love, person who genuinely showing affection for her are Baek Han and the kid-maid, Dowun only wants a business one at the beginning. That's very expected she'll act this way and she blatantly (forgot which chapter) said she did this just to survive.

? again where is the full of emotion come from? are you sure you're not talking about yourself? what facts? where you can confirm facts? are you the author? there's nothing wrong in making assumption, that part what makes fans are having fun (and the author did a good job), if you don't want it or i end up wrong then no problemo.

@cinic
I think you're just forced some term to look smart, but ok, also... softening your words to look like you didn't bash the character was good effort. "Seemingly Perfect Character" oh that alone erase Baek from the criteria, you said it yourself he had a little intellect (rofl), Baek internal struggle by being in love with Lyon or just be the bodyguard is already made him a human being and him being too soft (not surprised if he raised death flag as a few people said in comment)... furthermore he didn't even have any authority within the story, Stu/Sue is usually competent at their job but this guy failed to protect his first master and turn the loyalty easily to Lyon, he's just a good guy talented with sword and Baek as appereance not too handsome or popular compared to hot Dowun.

I think you didn't need to write facts into essay because.... what's the point? i made myself clear if you didn't want to accept assumption we fine here, well if you want to narrate me the story, thanks for reminding. Tbh, Thanks for the discussion, i appreciate it.. about unrealistic story, just make sure you don't get baby raging if the author doesn't write what you expect.... just like what you did with "Baek Han" character lol.

Edit : Typo

@cinic
"he hasn't shown signs of intelligence but he is nearly
godly(?) for everyone here he must be Gary Stu" - cinic, 2020

make up ur mind bud, tbh im not even gonna read further lol im starting to think you're a troll, it's always hillarious and itchy for me to trigger but i'll stop, sorry man, cheers, chill and don't get all defensive.

Edit : @cinic by your logic every MC is Gary Stu (saved by plot multiple times) and all "bad" characters which aren't completely true, by being so talented in one thing doesn't mean he is Gary Stu/Mary... you just accusing sports anime character here lol. In most opinion they are known as talented in "many areas" which is quite close to Dowun and let's be real here even by looks Dowun is hotter/better than Baek, the definition itself is actually difficult to nail down, so again, Baek as a bad character because Gary Stu is just a subjective acclaim coming from you and it isn't convincing because you're biased and contradictive, you suddenly said Gary/Mary has flaws and can't realize their flaws(??)... *sigh are you serious? , dude you're a troll, you're going in circle and you want to look right, im not even dodging if you're properly read what i type before but im not gonna continue further.

idk about the rest of you but I am really enjoying this story, the characters and the artwork.

Users who are viewing this thread