The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
This is getting amusing. But I wonder why the clans were removed from position. Is it because the Royal Family are just power hungry dogs, or is it them hence they were overthrown? I can't wait to know more about the motives and thoughts of all parties!

Dex-chan lover
@Kryspy_Kreme centralization is the go to as a fear of loss of power from being overthrown by previous allies

also sounds like a classic villian

*sigh* poor thing needs a loving companion, not a manipulative acquaintance. I'd rather be lonely than accompany a snake. But she's still young, she'll be able to adjust to palace politics and power struggles.

Group Leader
NONE OF THIS LOVE BULLSHIT THANKS, I TOO WANT A FLAWLESS AND COLD HEARTED EMPRESS. THAAAAAANKS

too bad there's a romance tag though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

the kid is shady af... but she might be better off living with this one then her present scenario

Dex-chan lover
Gotto grab life by the horns, and make lemon juice concentrate out of them.

When he said "marry me" even tho she have nothing else to give.. I was like 'ohhmyyy ////'
My stupid ass already got excited without realizing the obvious purpose of his--

I kinda like this story about political marriage that also have true romance inside...~

boy is shady but the princess really cant get any better without his help so its fair enough

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh she doesn't have much to lose right now. I kind of hope she will backstab him at some point tho or something like that and that they won't fall for each other somehow.
Romance is good and all but something something different could be nice too.

this kiddo seems so sweetly manipulative. So young too... Reminds me of my little brother offering me "trades." Little kids that aren't little at all, smh.

Users who are viewing this thread