The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 52

I am a baekhan stan first and a human being second but most of all I am a Lyon stan above all hahahaha that grandma's duality is sketchy

Fed-Kun's army
Baek han, my boy. It will hurt me if your are not the ML but in any case I wish him a fair happy ending as much as a fair happy ending to Lyon Q Q

Fed-Kun's army
I Stan baekhan uggghh but Do-Wun is growing on me HELP also like this webtoon always keeps me on my toes - who’s gonna betray who we still don’t know what Do-Wun actually feels, and Asara seems to be really invested in her master and might be some kind of variable that might try to harm our FL? Do-Gyeol is also lowkey hella shady is he plotting some kind of revenge? and then there’s Jayang and that grandma colluding together.... godddd

Dex-chan lover
Oh it's finally happening guysss. I've been waiting for her to ask him why he saved her.

Sorry manhwa. My heart still goes out to Dowun. Sure it's usually a first come first served rule with these love interests so Baek han SHOULD have dibs on our MC but...Dowun spent so much more time with her. Sure, the reason he invested that much effort into her was a selfish one but I don't think that means that he doesn't love our MC.

Users who are viewing this thread