The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 53

I still love Dowun better. x) Baek Han and the female lead are cute together but it's way more interesting to see her interaction with Dowun.
I am not used to put comment but I love that story so much so I'll do an exception <3 Thanks you so much for the chapter

Can't Dowun lovers just chill out? Soon enough he'll come back to stir shit up again.
Baek Han's backstory has been a long time coming. I mean c'mon, did you really think Hong Lyon would NEVER ask why he saved her? It would happen sooner or later, just like Dowun's own backstory will be shown too in due time. I'm sure it'll be just as sad, 'cause there's no way he was just born that cold and power-hungry. I doubt y'all be here complaining that it's a filler sob story.

Now I've I gotta agree with the people that keep pointing out Baek Han's death flags, because I won't be surprised if he ends up having the same fate as his mom. The only thing that bothered me here is that I think we should've seen at least one interaction between Baek Han and his mother, because to me now it's pretty clear that his selflessness is mainly thanks to her, who was so committed to saving people's lives that she ended up dying because of it.

This manhwa doesn't have a tragedy tag so we should still be ok ...right?
things should turn out ok right...?
even with all the death flags and conflict and unpredicted character relationship breakage, we... we should still be fine...?

I think this could have been more effective if it was shorter, with little to no dialogue. Especially if the ‘final scene’ is what we’re expecting. But as it is, his story is nothing new and didn’t need to be an entire chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread