The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 55

these chapters ... so beautiful
i don't see dowun anywhere *cries with joy*

@laceration
I have been looking to what is toxic gender, and is clearly something misandry lovers will definitely use , they just keep putting men as the bad ones and women as the oppressed one, something that perfectly fits with misandry, you should just started by that, I wouldn't even argue with you, mental illness such as self guilt and gender superiority shouldn't be spread all around the world, really hoping you are a girl at least, and if you aren't, well you sir, I hope you don't ever reproduce, just a personal wish without any harm intention, just an advice.
Second, it is a cartoon, relax, I can say whatever I want of cartoon characters, after all they are fictional.
Third Baek=> Seppuku, he dishonored his former master and himself or at least farmer that doesn't appear again.
Forth=> Princess dying or giving power to dowun by abdicating, she is not fit to be empress.
Fifth=> Sorry not into homosexual stuff , still respecting homosexual relationships as it should be, just not my cup of tea, I have a clearly defined gender(have you?), so please restrain yourself of assuming genders.

@anonumosGirl
Asian cartoon, same shit, same fandom, just a different name.
The only difference is that instead of being written by the american who shouts I love batman, it is written by the asian who shouts, I love lolis.

Their childhoods really do seem to be similar. the princess and Baek Han both know what it's like to be an outsider in your own family/community

Dex-chan lover
"Why? Look, I didn't want to say this in front of your stepbrother, but the crown prince is an asshole and I don't want to get my actual son mixed into the snakepit of royal politics with that creep at his side." :D

I remember a while ago that someone was complaining that Lyon was risking everything for a guy she knew nothing about and that their relationship was too shallow because of that (or something along those lines).

It almost feels like the author read that comment lol For real though, Lyon's probably learned more about Baek Han in this arc than she did after years of knowing Dowun.

I think that by now it's pretty clear that the main focus of this story isn't politics, so people that came here looking for that should maybe, idk... drop it?

@Mukade You're probably talking about me, but I wouldn't paint my comments as whining/complaining. 🤣 My original comment was that relationships fall apart all the time because people have a false perception of a person. This happens because they see one thing they like and then add other positive traits to that individual that they may not actually be in possession. It's called the horn-and-halo effect. My comment was that it was foolish for her to risk everything, livelihood, and most likely her very life to be with a guy that she didn't really know.

It's true that now Lyon knows more about Baek Han. It's still a fool's romance, though. I haven't seen an out for her to have her romance and keep her life. This is especially true since she has a rival for the throne with her sister alive.

idk what kind of life you're living, but if you're getting heated about a drawing on a screen in this economy, you must really have nothing to do

@ahpathy
I do have a lot of things to do , but if you know how to use your time, you will realize you will still have plenty of time left.
@Otaku713
Chill, I wasn't even meaning to attack you, relax.

theilikepie
Stop being an NPC, always with them same answers girl,I'm just trolling

Users who are viewing this thread