The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 65

so it looks like in a future chapter it's revealed that dongyeol's first love was hong lyon (kinda expected but i can't tell if he still likes her)

if im being perfectly honest im getting tired of everyone silently staring at each other/glaring at each other behind their backs like........i feel like every other panel is me looking at squinting eyes

Again, no development from dowun side. Let's just portray him as cold and asshole without any reasons am i right?

GOD I used to be so in love with this one but uhh😿 imo an "enemies to lovers" (kind of) trope would've been much more interesting (between FL and Dowun). Dowun is so much more helpful than Baek Hyun, you can't deny that fact. I understand that Dowun isn't the kindest person but DAMN development from him would be SO GOOD😭 Both ML's aren't the best I'll admit but the story would be that much better 😿💔

However besides the romantic aspects of this story,,,why isn't Hong Lyon doing anything?? If Dowun is having an off day it seems like the whole castle is vulnerable. What about her allies from foreign countries and everything? :(

This is the first ever story that I can't even guess who's gonna be the male lead. 😑

The plot thickens.
I don't want male lead.
Make them all your pawn girl.
No string attached.

At first I was really disappointed in Dowun for agreeing to leave Jayang alive, even under the condition that she would be sent far away. But when I looked back through, I noticed the author's detail to body language and am blown away. The moment before that Dowun lays down the hardest question, "Is Jayang still gone," he steeples his hands. It's a signal of power and confidence. (To put it in perspective, a friend of mine once got chided by a professor for "arrogance" after she steepled her hands during a critique of her writing.) In the next panel showing his father's face, he moves a hand up to pick briefly at his face. Attacking self like this is a common signal of uncomfortableness and dislike of something. He then leaves his hand up for the rest of the conversation about Jayang. Any barrier in a situation like this between a person is a sign of defense or wanting to be far away.

I'm not sure I trust this author enough to read too much into it, but I hope it was all intentionally written in. It gives me hope that Dowun is about to reign his family in. If nothing else, he seems confident that he's superior to his own father. On the other hand, the fallout with Hong Lyon might be pretty brutal if he confesses that they kept Jayang alive.

Double-page supporter
@Byonbyon Your comment made me laugh, sorry 😂 Don't worry, I'm sure it's a common mistake to make for English speakers since our brains are wired to read that way.

I feel bad for dowun bearing so much weight on his hands. I wanted him to end up with lyon at first but now i just want all of the 3 to have a happy ending :’)

WHY TF IS THIS WHOLE CHAPTER ABOUT A TOXIC ABUSIVE MAN? I DONT WANT TO READ ABOUT JPOP REJECT BANGS

FUCK ASSWUN
WE SHOULD GET HIS EARS LOPPED OFF AND HIS TONGUE SNIPPED, NO ANESTHESIA NEEDED

Users who are viewing this thread