The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 66

AUGH IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO BAEK HAN IM GONNA RIOT😔😩thank u so much

@Liama Right, she is not fit to lead a country with an iron fist as it was required back then due to the numerous backstabbers.
However, that doesn't make her unlikable. Actually, I can argue she is likable exactly because of the fact that she is not cold-blooded. I like cool characters, but I don't like them merciless. That gets old fast and it's not a character type you feel a connection with to root for.
And if she is selfish then you can say exactly the same for Dowun, for different reasons. I haven't actually seen Dowun take good leadership measures, since he is too busy eliminating everyone getting in his way to that sweet power.....

@Leonhart93 I respect ur opinion but i don't feel anything even remotely close to connection wid lyon. I mean i just don't? Y wud u keep ur enemy alive nd let them walk all over u wen u hab the opportunity to eliminate them? Nd she easily gives away her trust. U kno the type of 'slightest kindness makes me happy' vibe. Lemme tell u something if u like dowun's character u won't b able like nor lyon or baek han.

@Liama Which enemy she kept alive? The old lady? She didn't care too much about her so when Bek Han asked with the purest of intentions, and she was like "whatever, sure". If the old lady would actually do something that will bite them in the ass (aside from hiding the runaway princess), then it would reflect quite poorly on Baek Han, but so far she didn't had a direct negative impact.

And need I remind you that it was Dowun father that kept the other princess alive, to which Dowun eventually agreed? It seems they kept the enemy alive, possibly to use her for their own agenda. Not sure if he sees it coming, but his father WILL backstab him. Don't forget that his brother's inevitable treason will also be his fault. And he keeps misreading Lyon because he has no idea how to treat her.
I think Dowun has the longer record when it comes to making mistakes....

Dex-chan lover
Good gods. They are fighting each other and their enemies are just watching the show
Many thanks

The way he said "I'm leaving" then everyone stood up and left... she has got no power T.T

Group Leader
@Liama

We see here a rare female Simp

God I hope dowun dies a pathetic death so all of you cry over a shitty ass character

You know people lime dowun in real life are the hitlers and stalin's. The dictators who get killed by someone they dont dee coming.

I bet you find Hitler hot too cuase hes willing to take whatever he wants

The people who like dowun just think with there dicks . You know it too be true

Ok but from a political standpoint, Dowun is kinda...right?
Like getting rid of Baekhan would solve this "wavering" in Lyon, remove a negative stigma from the crown, and potentially keep other suitors at bay.

It does seems like he's feeling conflicted between serving his clan and serving Lyon though, so maybe there's hope yet?

Group Leader
@Sandpaper
Yeah and then she gets backstabbed by his clan cause she has no one to protect her anymore. Dowun and his clan just want a puppet.

Dowun is one of the mothfuckas who thinks hes 10 feet ahead of everyone but hes must digging a grave for himself cuase "I'm soo smart no one is planning behind my back cause if they were I'd know"

Watch his end be similar to lights from deathnote

Face it. The only person really on her side right now and her support is Baekhan. Dowun wants to get rid of her support system. That is exactly y what abusers do in real life

Like get a checklist of signs you would find In a abuser. Dowun ticks 99 percent of them. Hes bringing her on the road to ruin

It would be interesting if Lyon fails to clear Baek Han's name.

OMG she's gonna take action! I am genuinely excited. Hopefully we're gonna see how badass she could truly be.

@Liama

There's nothing "sexy" about a man who puts his self-interest and possessiveness over his partner's well-being, who goes out of his way to sabotage her relationships with other people simply bc he's jealous.

dowun deserves to get the skin ripped off from his face and lemon juice sprinkled on his explosed flesh

@theilikepie
Hahaha I mean yeah from Lyon's perspective...Baekhan is really the only one loyal to her. I'd probably go as far as saying he's the only person who actively respects her.

But hey, if you look at this from a political drama standpoint? Dowun is doing things that will keep him (and his clan) in the game, which involves using Lyon as a puppet. You're right in that he's manipulative and abusive, but remember his motive is to push his family into power, not protect or care for Lyon.

I do look forward to his epic Light-esque downfall though :)

Double-page supporter
Is Lyon about to go to the younger brother bc that's an even worse move...

Users who are viewing this thread