The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
@Astronomical_Oddity
I think he's trying to screw them over with the chaos that ensues when it turns out the clan was brazenly trying to manipulate the royal family like this and both schemes fail.
Basically plan A and B are both options, but if said plans become public then the whole clan gets put on the chopping block at once for treason by either side. Plan B is stupid really. The sister knows the Clan tried to kill her and got her in that position to begin with, so she just has to renounce them once and let the other clans scramble to fill the power vacuum.

Seems like Gyeol doesn't blame her. I think he sees that she was manipulated as well. Given the scene we have been given just now, he actually relates to her more that Dowun does.

Dowun could have been great for the FL, cunning but caring. But he's all cunning without caring about her and therefore pushing her away.

Gyeol had to suggest Dowun was protecting her for her to even think of that possibility... shows how much distrust she has of him. If dowun is the ML there's going to be one hell of a retribution arc... or baek han dies.

Gyeol was really hurt by his brother 'betrayal', to think he used to admire him , now it's straight hatred. I thought it was strange how he mentioned the possibility of dowun protecting her, what is he planning really?

Hong Lyon wanted to take care of Gyeol so why is he conniving with the other princess to bring her down? This is sad.

I know I give the characters a lot of shit, but I really am enjoying the story, and I can't wait for more! Thank you for the update!

hmmm i think gyeol helping his father getting jayang and dowun together so he can crush them in the same time. And gyeol doesn't hate hong lyon.

I really don’t get how people ship Lyon with Dowun. He may not abused her physically, but I do believe he has emotionally. She used to be so happy as a child, and now resembles a slab of cold concrete. Bake Han gives her back her smile, and makes her not feel like a useless pawn of Dowuns clan. At the end of the day, I don’t think Dowun can make up for the pain he’s caused Lyon.

Group Leader
@sunriseberry I have a feeling that dogyeol was testing her to see how much faith she still has in dowun. When they were younger, she definitely really admired and looked up to dowun. But what dogyeol wants to know now is whether or not she still has warm feelings for dowun or has she become desensitized to him.

She made it clear to dogyeol in her answer. She recognizes that the value she has to dowun is her blood and usefulness. If dowun were to care about her, it's because of the benefit she can bring him.

So geoyl doesn't hate Lyon? Since it only showed Dowun and Jayang though geoyl's plan in replacing the princesses sort of endangers Lyon( I think. )
IF Jayang rises to power she'l surely want to kill Lyon. I wonder what he's planning to do..why is he conspiring with the very person responsible for what happened to him.
Geoyl used to be such a precious cinnamon bun but of course going through all that will inflict a deep wound in his heart so I don't blame him.

Yep I think I'm ok even if these two pull an Asseylum and Klancain move

Anyone but Dowun pls

I feel like, Dowun has been tryin to get his brother away from politics for a really long time because he doesn't want his brother to have to deal with the dangers of it. It was shown in the chapter where his brother got beat up.. Because at the end of the day, it was Gyeol that did something stupid too. It wasn't only Jayang's fault. Dowun might have felt that he was right in his decision to keep his younger brother away from politics and therefore has tried his best to keep him from coming back to the palace. Maybe that's why he was harsh to him.

Blegh, Gyeol is being really silly right now. Regardless of what he is plotting, I don't think it's anything great. But hopefully I will be proved wrong by the author.
And, I see so many people talking about how Dowun is trash,
But,,,
I don't know, I still really like Dowun.
He is a flawed character, he's bad with feelings. But he is starting to realise the importance of valuing people's emotions. He just needs to get over a few hurdles.
While i'm not saying people should try and 'fix' those they love...Like most heroines try to do with the bad boys in shoujo manga.. I feel like Dowun has potential to grow as a character.
I'm reading this series for Dowun and Lyong. People are judging him too quickly, in my opinion. Just like people on the internet judge everything too quickly. But eh, the discussions are really interesting.

And uhh back to my point ... Baek Han ? he is such a good boy that there is nothing that interesting about him, to me at least. Dowun really makes this series stand out from everything else. If there was no Dowun, I wouldn't be able to remember about this manhwa at all. It'd become one of the million historical dramas out there. Just like I can't remember the names of any shoujo manga protagonists lol, because they are all pretty much the same. Maybe my memory is bad, but hey, if my memory is that bad, isn't it really great that I can remember this serie? Anyway... Baek Han is to me is that typical, everyone's ideal prince out of a shoujo manga who has little complexity at all. I really hope the potential of this isn't skewed by people who only care about seeing their own 'ideal' come to life. I don't care who Lyong ends up with, just as long as Dowun is there, Because I swear to god if we get another one of those sappy cliche flashbacks, I won't be able to read it anymore. This is such a riveting read, the author is really great at establishing suspense though. I think Baekhan is a really great foil to Dowun too, but I feel like the hate towards Dowun is merh. It's fun to read about people's anger towards him though but i think its a bit unreasonable.
Thank you for the translation guys!
The discussions are always great to read too.

geoyl? what exactly are you planning? i dont rly have a good feelings about 'this' things they r plotting. yeah sure i was shocked when i learned that geoyl plotted that but I did NOT expect dowun to agree so easily. srly he will regret everything sooner or later

Users who are viewing this thread