The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 71

Baek han always reminds me of a golden retriever lol, thx for this chapter!

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much, LunaLotus!

(just ranting and asking 😆, not exactly a spoiler, but there might be some for people who haven't read the recent chapters yet so..)
The way Lyon thought.. why did it make me think that if Donwu really loved her and she learned of this somehow, she would immediately go back to him? 🤣 I don't mind him being the endgame though, really want to see his character develop more, in a good way 😆 But Han is cute as well, but he might be her emotional support more than anything else, for now

Thank you for translating! Please continue to translate! Fighting!!! Lunalotus scan thank you so muchh

I'm not a fan of her motivations for bringing the Baek clan into court, but it's definitely good to have a counterbalance of political and military power in the capital...for the people at least...since no one seems to think about the citizens

@snowyang26 In the end, she's making a really good choice tho, she has allies that actually cares and loyal to her, the Baek Clan.

Dowun's clan just wanted a doll they can control, they even let Jayang (FL's sister) to stay alive as comparision to see which one is easier to control. It kinda pisses me off now how FL is actually never favored in this deal with Dowun and what a trash people, Dowun and his clans are.

Users who are viewing this thread