The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 75

Noooo Dowun don’t tell him that, tell her that!!!
I’m crying why do I feel like no one is going to have a happy ending here

Contributor
The look of amazement on little brother's face as Dowun uncharacteristically shows attachment was what really got me. Cunning, calculated folks don't usually hold on people or things that may impair their survival, even if they did invest their time in it. I feel this flash of vulnerability will be handily exploited by this sus.

Ironically do-gyeol is becoming more frightening than the brother he despises.

Is he planning to take dowun's place or something? Even the father seems to prefer do-gyeol.

I hope there will be more politics and Dowun and less baek han , he is the nice lead but the story with him is so boring

Aggregator gang
Ahhh i miss our cute do-gyeol... ;-; i just want them all to be happy except for Dowun's father and the stupid people who hate Baek Han and also Dowun maybe LMAO SO I GUESS NOT "ALL" OF THEM AHAHA

@manhwasforbreakfast

Tbh I can sense it being really bittersweet if not tragic, with how this story’s themes are. I get the feeling like the younger brother may or may not be the main villain? That or at least fl’s sister and the brothers’ father. I don’t see dowun being the main villain. An antagonist and a bit of an obstacle sure but not the endgame villain. If nothing else I see him dying while protecting her in some way while or after he admits he loved her all along, just something really dramatic

That whole family is sus, I don’t trust anyone. I want my Empress to be happy but I don’t think she will ever really be happy w/ Dowun by her side. I feel bad for him sometimes, like this chapter, but I don’t want him for my FL

This story is magnificently able to continually make me question what the f**k is going on while also desperately wanting it to end amiably and knowing there's a snowball chance in hell of that happening

Has this been dropped?? It hasn’t been updated in awhile :( I really hope it wasn’t

Users who are viewing this thread