The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 76

when honglyon said dowun can't be replaced... but honglyon can be replaced 😭

so happy you haven't dropped this!

dogyeol is such a conflicting character to me, ugh. though i like that he is looking out for himself i wish he still truly cared for the queen.

AN UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, OMG TY FOR THE SCANLATION GROUP, lots of love <3 kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thank you for the update but please please let the update be monthly or (lol pardon my shamelessness) weekly-this is such a good story .......
Still whatever your update schedule please do continue with your efforts- so glad you picked up this gem to translate!!!!

Still hoping for the brothers to work together to take down their dad so she can be an actual ruler without worrying about being replaced or turning into a puppet...

@uriekuki noo no way, dowun said no one could ever replace lyon <3 they basically think the "same" of each other and IM HERE FOR ITT

This is the best webtoon I've read so far with such a complex relationship and well-defined characters. Love this story and thank you for the update. I wish I knew Korean so I could go and read it on naver

just caught up with this after so long, i'm loving it so far!! this story knows how to keep you on its toes. and i really love the addition of baek mu to the crew too! the bro dynamic betweem him and baek han is really funny, and it's refreshing to see a take-no-bullshit type of chara on hong lyon's side, since baek han and hong lyon herself tend to be pretty passive

i hope baek mu decides to follow hong lyon. and that he gives his brother a lil bit more affection lmao, baek han looks like a sad puppy every time baek mu gets blunt with him

Users who are viewing this thread