The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 77

Oh ... was it all an accident his pride didn't allow him to confess to?

she is already in love with the green hair boy but i still want dowun for her i think i'm crazy for shiping them

B.U.S.T.E.D. boy you fucked up big time, and it was even the empress who found you with the crime evidence now...

I hope these two broken people end up together in the end instead of the two mls

@0zuu He bears resentment toward her while she harbors guilt. They had a really good relationship once, but it would be difficult to go back. If they somehow overcome those obstacles, sure. But as far as we know, the younger brother has been plotting for his brother’s unhappiness all this time. Both of them lost any shred of naivety a long time ago. But really, it’d be nice if they could become good friends who’d rely on each other.

Dex-chan lover
Just what in the world did he do to break a sword that's supposedly the "greatest of its kind" in the empire?

TBH, i don't think her being with the green boy IS a good Idea. In Another Story, i would Say yes but not in this one. Cuz I really feel that what she feels for him is not love. Since Dowun never showed her an ounce of the affection she wanted, she replaces that lack with this guy. But that's not love.
And TBH I really think a romance with Dowun would be much more interesting. There are things that make me think that he's really starting to like her (you only realise what you like once you've lost it) but there have been so many years of communication problems that it's going to be hard to unblock all that.

(Every chapter I'm dying to lock them in a room to communicate because they make me feel bad for those two).

Users who are viewing this thread