The Flowers of Evil - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Reason for Blackmail

Aggregator gang
What's with this FUCKING manga? Fucking characters? FUCKING annoying asf.
What the hell dude? I seriously wanna kill all high schoolers of Japan if they're shitholes like that, stealing clothes on impulse and someone blackmailing them over that. The person whose cloth was stolen making a big fuss like world war is starting FUCKING slut.
She should be gang-raped by guys slut. What's with all these lousy flirty characters?
Why can't he just toss it somewhere off? Wtf if ya gonna regret it so much
WADDA YA EVEN TAKE IT? Wtffffff ANNOYINGLY FUCKED UP
What's with the glasses girl? motherfucker what's wrong with you? Why the hell you want someone else to write an essay? go to glutter and die off FUCKING dog

Aggregator gang
@ALivingMan I'm sorry for scaring you my man but I was kind of pissed at that moment.
Hahaha it's nothing, I was only being vexatious on purpose. Dun worry lol.

Dex-chan lover
Like I don't know about you guys but i have trouble enough undressing and dressing babies.

Changing clothes on a teenager looks like an absurdly easy feat here what the fuck?

Super pog I’ve been bingeing this guys works and this is legit childs play. Can’t wait for this to get progressively worse

Dex-chan lover
what am i fucking read lmao, this is so stupid

clicks next chapter
Exactly. That's how I'm reading this and how I just read Drifting Net Cafe, which I basically hated but couldn't put down. While Oshimi clearly knows how to tell a compelling story, this kind of contrived & overheated feel-bad nonsense pisses me off. I say that because Avant-Garde Yumeko, Trail of Blood and Lily are so much better. They're just as weird, absurd, mysterious and edgy, but nowhere near as oppressively heavy-handed. Hoping Les Fleurs du Mal improves soon. Otherwise I'm dropping it and moving on.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread